Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 34 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
23-Dec-2018

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

They have been very good

23-Oct-2018

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Foundry he free ads easy to use and it’s free

Hey! Nothing beats easy and free.. Happy selling.

09-Sep-2018

No luck selling yet.��������������

12-Aug-2018

29-Mar-2018

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Very good experience the team have done well, the only problem with these sort of advertising pages you get IDIOTS that wont take no for an answer you explain everything in your listing but they keep on offering silly things even after you tell them, but hey YOUR ADVERTISING PAGES ARE GREAT AND EASY TO USE,,,,, THANK YOU TO YOU AND ALL THE TEAM FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF US TO USE Well DONE ,,,,, TONY ADAMS

16-Oct-2017

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Freeads make it very easy to post an ad with their step by step guide.

03-Mar-2017

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Very good once manage to get signed on trouble getting site to recognise my parts word but good

25-Feb-2017

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Easy and straight forward and no hassle.

16-Feb-2017

Very easy to list

25-Jul-2016

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Item advertised sold within a week through free ads when it was advertised in other websites with no responses at all .

07-May-2016

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

I found it very easy to place an add in freeads,easy to put photos on too. We also get great results. The only problem is that the time length for a ad to be placed in free ads isn't long enough,people shouldn't have to pay to put it on longer.

08-Oct-2015

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

very easy to put an ad in

07-Aug-2015

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Very easy to leave details of item I wanted to sell, I will be adding more to the list soon, thank you.

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear you found it easy to use the site and post an ad. We are glad to be of service!

Best Regards,

Megan from Freeads
27-Apr-2015

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Amazing would defo use this again thought it was awesome

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Have always used freeads and most of the time been successful in selling my items

06-Jan-2015

Not let me down yet��

31-Dec-2014

Hasent sold yet

04-Dec-2014

Good quality website

26-Nov-2014

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Relatively easy to put an ad on. However, some of my pictures came out upside down when I was adding photos to the ads so I had to edit them all before going on which took a lot of time. Other than that no problems. Hope to get a sale soon!

09-Nov-2014

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Nice busy site nothing sold yet

15-Oct-2014

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

I personally think there are way to many animal adds free to good home which results in innocent animals being used for fighting or bait dogs I think other than that I enjoy using free adds and find it useful.

23-Mar-2014

Excellent thank you

23-Mar-2014
Very good thanks

10-Mar-2014

Not bad good rating s from me 5 stars

10-Feb-2014

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

I find it impossible to find anything. I do a search, it tells me there are 67 items for sale in Kent, but nowhere can I see these listed. I have looked and looked, and other people have tried on the my computer, but we have failed. Makes it very difficult to see market rates for selling, and impossible to buy.

Hello,

We are sorry you are having problems using the site. We are eager to investigate and rectify this problem for you. Please email us directly at freeads@freeads.co.uk and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Rebecca from Freeads.
27-Nov-2013

Dirtbikes & Minimotos

Took me no time at all to download app add post my bike up for sale brill :)