Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.
Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.
Any money you make is yours to keep!
The rating shows just the review scores in the category or product area selected.
All Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.
Looked into and sorted the access problems I had and on the days I was not expecting well done keep the good work up
Fast easy to use. Great service yesterday
I don't know anything about the company, so can't comment, but placing the ad. was simple enough
Very easy to inset an advert no fuss plain and straight forward03-Dec-2017Very easy to use
Excellent for placing an advert - goes live very promptly without having to wait - very easy to keep track of your advert and edit it to make changes.
Simple to use.
Always loved freeads
Easy to enter advertisement details. Waiting for enquiries.
although i have not received any enquiries as of yet i have always had a good positive result advertising with freeads many thanks
Excellent way to advertise.so easy to do.thanks
Excellent Web site
Have not sold it yet
nice and easy to use. was very helpful
Too many emails now you have my address. I'm trying to sell a car and everytime I have an email it's from your promotional team rather than a potential buyer. Quite frustrating.
Very easy to use
Excellent, quick and easy to post an advert, highly recommended.
Very happy so quick and easy with all the bull you find on ebay
I put the price in but it said p.o.a had to edit it the cars a 999cc but had to put
had to put in litres apart from those two minor problems it was good
My item only comes up in a search on one key word any other words of description don't work
Yes very help full it a good way of selling things and to have a clear out
Very good to put you ad
Easy to use as yet no interest cheers Alan ,
Very good and nice and easy to place an add with no fussing.
Great selling point
Of the few replies we have had to the adverts 90% have been time wasters and the other 10% want the price, which is already well below the value, reduced. All in all not a very good experience.