Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 11 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
08-Jan-2018

all good thanks

16-May-2017

• Trooper

No responses to my ad yet.

21-May-2016

• Trooper

I HAVE USED YOUR AD SERVICES AND NOW LIKE ALWAYS I AM AWAITING TO HEAR FROM BUYERS.THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE USED FREEE ADS AND I THINK ITS GREAT.

29-Oct-2015

• Citation

no option to upload photos

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. To upload pictures, simply log into your account, click on the edit button below the advert and click on "image" to upload pictures. If you have any other queries you can always contact us via my.freeads.co.uk or reach our support team by email at freeads@freeads.co.uk.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
25-Oct-2015

• Bighorn

Can't believe it's free great

02-Jul-2015

Not very user friendly

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience on the site. We are constantly working on the site to make sure it is user friendly as possible. We will like to hear more about your experience on the site, you can email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk and our support team will be happy to forward any arising issues to our technical team.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

24-Jul-2014

• Rodeo

I have been given an excellent service and i will keep using freeads

26-May-2013

• Trooper

Good facility, website is a bit slow.

22-May-2013

• Trooper

Easy to sign up and post ad

11-May-2013

• Bighorn

Excellent selling platform will use again good amount of pics just as good as eBay and added bonus its free

23-Jan-2013

good site

23-Jan-2013
they put wrong contact number on my add

Hello,

The 070 number you see on your ad is what we refer to as a "privacy number". This is a private sellers system on the website to protect your privacy when selling.

We route all calls from the 070 number you see listed on the advert through to the telephone number you have listed in your profile. This means that once you sell your item and remove the advert your number will no longer be available to the public and you will stop getting calls. It also protects your privacy by ensuring that you never have to disclosure your personal telephone number.

Thanks for your feedback. We value every response we get as it helps us improve our service for everyone.

Modupe from Freeads