Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 187 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
23-Feb-2019

• Ds3

Leads for my line of work don't pop up often, but I would use this service myself if I am in need of different trades people.

16-Feb-2019

• C5

I have not heard a thing so I cannot really give any feedback

Hello. Thanks for using Freeads. Your advert is well placed and your car will be sold soon enough. You can review the site again in a few days.

10-Feb-2019

• C3

I am new here, but I see this site easy to register, easy to use. Nice

05-Feb-2019

• Ds3

Lots of grumpy peoole advertising.Too much trouble to answer questions about items.

17-Nov-2018

• Xsara

Only comment I have to make is since putting on the ad I have been bombarded with phone calls from company's saying I have had a car accident and can claim compensation.which I haven't.

Freeads do not share any information with other parties, so this is likely to be telemarketing spam callers and is not linked to Freeads in any way.

Matt
16-Jul-2018

• Xsara

quick and easy to place advert,found I needed to edit that was also very easy next time I will insert pictures at once!

31-May-2018

very good.

19-May-2018

• C4

Easy to set an add up,and easy to access your account,brill

09-Apr-2018

• C4

I think that your service is fantastic and very user-friendly and a generous gift to the community, as you do advertise free and you charge as well but that is to be expected but at a very fair cost well done and thanks

14-Mar-2018

• Picasso

Very happy with service. Adverts displayed quickly.

19-Dec-2017

• C4

It would be good to know what number page the advert is on.

09-Dec-2017

• C1

Leaving feed back makes no difference as they hide behind there computer and do not wish to give any back up

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. We would like to hear more about your experience and if you email freeads@freeads.co.uk the support team will be happy to help. Thank you
27-Nov-2017

• C3

The service is excellent but you do get a load of time wasters

29-Oct-2017

• Berlingo

Very easy to use

14-Oct-2017

• C2

great service and easy to use

14-Oct-2017
easy to use and lets you add your website address , really
helpful for a small business .

02-Sep-2017

• C2

No Problems

29-Aug-2017

Very good

24-Jul-2017

• Xsara

I don't have any luck with it as since I posted my add no view nothing so I think they have to be more up to date

30-Jun-2017

• C4

So easy to get your advertising on line very helpful

30-Jun-2017
Went through step by step very easy so helpful

26-Jun-2017

• Saxo

Excellent and use it daily. No problems

23-Jun-2017

• C3

Don't advertise a car on free ads. The day after I posted an ad I started getting phone calls from ambulance chasers telling me I'd had an accident in the car I was advertising. Trouble is it wasn't even my car!!! Selling on behalf of someone else. They either sell your details or are targeted by these cowboys!

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. Please note that freeads does not give out any of our advertisers details to the public. Your advert is currently protected with our 070 privacy numbers and nobody can have your personal details on the site. We would like to hear more about your experience and if you email freeads@freeads.co.uk, our support team will investigate. In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
25-May-2017

• Xsara

Very user friendly, happy with result

03-May-2017

• Xsara Picasso

easy to put advert on.

30-Apr-2017

• Berlingo Multispace

Freeads doesn't cost anything but I haven't actually managed to sell anything through advertising with them either. I'm sure lots of people do sell things.

20-Mar-2017

• C8

I found the advertisement very easy to place and the finished advertisement looks very good