Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 39 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
18-Mar-2019

• A3

Have always been very pleased with Freeads but on this occasion I managed to sell my car within 24hrs on Gumtree.

12-Feb-2019

All ok

07-Nov-2018

• A5

Its ok but you have to many Adds covering content .and Blocking other Adds that I Look at .

Thanks for using Freeads. We have now forwarded your feedback to management and emailed you for more details.

24-Oct-2018

• TT

It's very easy to use the website and it's free
Fantastic

We work hard to make is easy to use with no cost to our customers.
18-Oct-2018

• TT

Great service and easy to use. Thank you

06-Sep-2018

• TT

Yes happy with the response to my add.

Thanks. Your happiness only fuels us to work harder.

04-Sep-2018

• A3

i like the service and like the live ads info to see how many people have looked at your ad... still waiting for a buyer on my item but the service is good so far.

18-Aug-2018

wot a great service

Thanks. What a great customer.

18-Jun-2018

• A5

Ad was easy to put together, photos loaded quickly, well done free ads

29-Apr-2018

• A3

Great media tool,easy to use good marketing
Will use it again

08-Apr-2018

• Q5

New to Freeads seems to be OK

15-Jan-2018

• TT

Overall not to bad do get good numbers looking and dose get a small amount of sales from Free ads and it has increased foot fall well worth the effort ,just wish they were contactable by phone as would help them and we would have more confidence
in upgrading, DO NOT LIKE DEALING WITH COMPANY'S WHO HIDE BEHIND THERE COMPUTER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SERVICE YOU CAN GIVE TO MAKE YOUR COMPANY GROW.

17-Nov-2017

• TT

Easy to use to put my advert on freeads thank you.

24-Oct-2017

• A2

easy to use ,,

11-Oct-2017

• TT

Easy to use, but I've had no enquiries as yet.

25-Sep-2017

• A3

no replies ever, no sale. this is my last attempt, no sale unless you pay, free ads no good

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet on the site. Your current adverts are well placed with quality pictures and we believe you will sell your items soon enough for free. To help you achieve this, your adverts have been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
06-Jun-2017

Really easy to use

05-Jun-2017

• A4

I have been using Freeads for a number of years and there service is excellent I have had no problems with payments or postage so thanks a lot to your team
Cheers Jef Urquhart

05-Jun-2017

• A4

Easy site to use, simple instructions on how to post an add. Let's hope it's successful.

04-May-2017

• Quattro

18-Apr-2017

• A6

I never had a call from people who are visiting this site. I am with free ads for a few good years now. I also had a paid account. Still not any luck. I also advertise on other sites which are more flexible. Free ads is hiding sellers contact number and customers think advert is a scam. I would like to contact the seller directly to his phone. The seller should choose if his contact number can be seen or not. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. The 070 privacy numbers are to protect both buyers and sellers details on the site. Although we have made the 070 privacy numbers optional for some "Ad categories", we will be considering the "Motors" category in the nearest future. Your feedback has also been forwarded to the management team for consideration. In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your adverts have been bumped up to the top of the listings and you have been given two(2) premium upgrades for free.

03-Apr-2017

• A3

Advert is good, but I seem to be receiving emails from Freeads that I'm sure I didn't ask for

28-Mar-2017

• S5

28-Mar-2017

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and and sorry to hear that your experience on the site was poor. Your advert is quite new on the site but well placed. Here are a few more tips to help sell your car faster on the site:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the item in your advert description and upload lots of quality pictures of the item on the adver because buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before buying.

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help sell your items faster on the site.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings and you have also been given a premium upgrade for free.

06-Mar-2017

• A8

Will use again.

19-Feb-2017

• A4

Your name is perfect and your service is too good to be true but it is rue.

Thanks very much for the free ad.

Jimmy