Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 13 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
16-May-2016

Doll Toys

easy to post with freeads, will do it again

16-May-2016
easy to post an ad on freeads, would use again

29-Dec-2015

Doll Toys

The amount of advertising you have to do to get anything at all is huge. As a not for profit project with zero funds we are dependant on free advertising so the service you offer is much appreciated. We run an annual storytelling comp, which is free to enter and really just for fun. www.suffolkskald.webs.com Many thanks

16-Nov-2015

Doll Toys

Although I have not had any responses yet to the ad I placed it was very easy and quick to place my ad.
I would recommend freeads to anyone wishing to place an ad.

16-Nov-2014

easy to use

07-Jan-2014

Free ads very good

31-Dec-2013

Doll Toys

It seems to be a very good site for selling unwanted items.

06-Nov-2013

Doll Toys

Simple and easy to place ads.

25-Oct-2013

Sold my doll within 48 hrs

12-Aug-2013

Search could be simpler

15-May-2013

Doll Toys

Easy to use with clear instructions

25-Feb-2013

Great selling site

05-Sep-2012

Doll Toys

This is a great site because other sites you have to pay eventhough the item you are selling might not get sold. Also other sites you have to sell your item at the bid price the buyer puts down at the end of your selling period. This site you put your own price on it and that is a good thing.

26-Aug-2012

Doll Toys

So far I have had no contact through my ads that I run, however the site is easy to use. Its easy to place an advert. I'm hoping that nearer Christmas I will get a response. It's a bit hit and miss at the moment.