Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 22 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
05-May

Board Games

Simple and easy to use site. Shame I was not successful selling this time.

22-Jul-2018

Board Games

The best place to buy and sell just about anything, and it's Free.

14-Jul-2018

Board Games

First time I've used this system. Seems ok.

01-Oct-2017

Board Games

So far i have only sold one item since i have advertised with you as i also have adverts on other web sites, but i find the site satisfactory.

31-Jul-2017

SO FAR, NO ENQUIRIES BUT EARLY DAYS. I HOPE TO RECEIVE SOME SOON

01-Feb-2017

Board Games

I've been using this site to sell for a year and have never ever sold a single thing! I don't think that anyone used this site. I've also used Gumtree and Shpock and have sold around 50 things in the last 6 months. Where are you going wrong with this site I wonder?

Hello,

THank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet on the site. Freeads does perform excellently and users do get to sell items on the site. Here are a few tips that could help improve your advert on the site:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the item in your advert description and upload lots of quality pictures of the item on the advert as buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before purchasing.

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been upgraded to premium on the site for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
17-Dec-2016

Board Games

Up to now ok but early days

17-Dec-2016
Ok so far

18-Jan-2016

Easy service to use

16-Jan-2016

Board Games

Was free easyJet and convenient

14-Feb-2015

Board Games

I found posting my sales on this site very easy.

30-Jan-2015

Board Games

Very easy to use site. Have always found it quick and convenient

16-Dec-2014

Board Games

We put our items on several sites for maximum coverage this time our item sold via another site but we have sold through Freeads previously.

05-Dec-2014

Board Games

easy to use, uploaded my photos with no problem. please with the free ad service. had lots of views.

20-Mar-2014

Good service

09-Feb-2014

Board Games

very pleased with this free service, very easy to place ads

13-Dec-2013

Board Games

I found it easy to place the ads.

01-Dec-2013

easy to place ad

23-Feb-2013

Board Games

Excellent service in every issue.

12-Feb-2013

Board Games

very good, would usevagain, recommend to all.

13-Dec-2012

Board Games

Easy to submit advert giving clear and precise information.

15-Sep-2012

Board Games

first time for me to use freeads online,found it easy to use good service thanks.

05-Sep-2012

Board Games

great for nearly everything , but sometimes when placing ad , the category sometimes cannot be found and it gets frustrating when it won´t always accept your description for the catagory