Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 27 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
08-Jan-2019

Party Supplies

Absolutely no interest what so ever.
I know it's not anyone's fault. I am just disappointed.
Regards
Mandy

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Freeads generates loads of sales enquiries daily and to improve responses, we have sent you a few tips via email.

Greg
03-Dec-2017

Quick and simple to use

19-Sep-2017

Party Supplies

Could not have asked for quicker service sold gear within 20 mins thanks lads wish I had more things to sell

29-Aug-2017

Party Supplies

Great way of letting people know what you have thanks

14-Apr-2017

Party Supplies

EXCELLENT SERVICE IN EVERY WAY, GOOD COMMUNICATION AND SURCURITY ON INFORMATION. WELL SEEKED INFORMATION FOR MISCELLANEOUS. WOULD RECOMMEND AND WILL KEEP USING THIS SITE.

06-Jan-2017

Party Supplies

I think the site is very easy to use. I would like to be able to leave a phone number as well though, as one enquirey i had went straight to my junk file.With the app i can check on ads at any time.

15-May-2016

great service

09-Dec-2015

Party Supplies

Great, fast and easy to use..

15-Aug-2015

Great easy to use

18-Jun-2015

Party Supplies

Brilliant place to find and sell goods online!!!!

06-Apr-2015

Party Supplies

Great site, easy to use.

19-Jul-2014

Party Supplies

I found the page for placing the advert very unfriendly to use. When putting our postcode in it wouldn't accept it and said it wasn't correct even though it was. I don't have a photo because it wouldnt upload them but when placing another advert the photos uploaded ok but wouldn't let me put my website in so the advert hasn't been placed yet because i was very frustrated and ran out.of time.

Both processes took a long time and we're not completed to my satisfaction. Your customer help messaging was good but would be better if the system just Worked!!!

03-May-2014

Party Supplies

Great service and easy to use.

22-Apr-2014

Party Supplies

Good, i like the way you can see the hits and click throughs, but never seem to get a direct sale, wish you had an intergrated customer payment method.

06-Apr-2014

Easy to place advert

23-Mar-2014

perfect ad service.
www.masquerade-carnival.co.uk

26-Feb-2014

Party Supplies

Easy to use but I hadn't got as many enquiries as I would like from it.

11-Oct-2013

Party Supplies

Very easy to use will know more if I get a sale

19-Sep-2013

14-Jul-2013

Party Supplies

Brilliant as I thought I would need to pay for my business add do really pleased its free. The site was easy to use so hopefully will now get some calls , I love the fact that you can see how many views your add has had so at least you know that people are looking for your services THANKYOU xx

18-Jun-2013

Party Supplies

Good free service. Im yet to get any feedback myself though

01-Jan-2013

nobody contacted me

Hello,
We are sorry you haven't had much response to your advert yet. We have some great advert upgrade options that help improve your chances of getting responses to your advert. Please have a look at freeads.co.uk/info/pricelist .

Thanks for your feedback. We value every response we get as it helps us improve our service for everyone.

Modupe from Freeads
13-Dec-2012

Party Supplies

Good site struggling to change m pone number

31-Oct-2012

ok

05-Aug-2012

Party Supplies

Great easy to understand and complete, just what I need to get me started . thanks.

Hello,

We're glad that you liked the service but it looks like you've given us a "Bad" review. If you still think the service was good would you mind changing your review?

Thanks for your feedback. We value every response we get as it helps us to improve our service for everyone.

Tom from Freeads