Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 11 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good

Service first class

Service first class

07-Dec-2016

Woodwind Instruments

freeads is a good way to sell your unwanted things its free and so simple to set your adds up, thanks terry

27-Nov-2016

Woodwind Instruments

Very easy to use. Shame I don't know how to upload pictures of my item.

04-Apr-2016

Woodwind Instruments

Excellent - easy to set up my ad!

13-Sep-2014

clear and easy to use.

08-Aug-2014

excellent website

08-Dec-2013

Woodwind Instruments

i wanted to have my telephone number and e mail address in the body of the advertisement, but this was not possible. it should be optional not impossible

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. As always, this has been forwarded to our management team.

At present, we do not allow personal contact details to be placed anywhere on adverts and use a highly efficient masking system. This is to prevent your personal details being misused. However, this is something we are looking at amending.

If you would like to discuss this further with us, please email freeads@freeads.co.uk.

Many thanks,
Rebecca from Freeads.
03-Sep-2013

Woodwind Instruments

So far I have placed one free ad for a clarinet but I was unable to submit it without your help, owing to the fact the ad confirmation wouldn't work.
Yesterday I tried placing another 'free' ad for windchimes, and the same thing has happened again. What's the point of asking me to confirm my ad if I'm unable to? So ... my ad is still sitting there waiting. Is this because I'm choosing not to pay for my ads so far? I think it's fair to say I'm not impressed.

20-May-2013

good

07-Jan-2013

No comments

26-Oct-2012

Woodwind Instruments

Easy to use, excellent that it's free & you can photos. Very happy...