Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 7 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
17-May

Pedals & Effects

Feedback about What? Placing an AD! !

03-Mar-2018

Pedals & Effects

It was easy to place an advert in the app. However, I am blind (I use Apple’s voiceover integral screen reader program to access my iPhone‘s screen) and there were A couple of aspects of the app design that are inaccessible. For example the button to take you out of the Facebook page if you choose not to use it that you are taken to at the end of the advert, is not implemented. This means that I get stuck and cannot move out of this other than closing the app completely. Generally though it works well.

18-Nov-2016

Hope I soon sell !

31-May-2013

Pedals & Effects

had no responce from ad so far but I will keep trying

31-May-2013
I have advertised on freeads before and have sold, so will say it is only the adverts that speak for themselves.

22-Mar-2013

Pedals & Effects

it was very easy to place an add I have used freeads before did sell some stuff brill.

22-Nov-2012

Pedals & Effects

Very little response to most ads. Seems to be a problem with location of sellers as I got mails from people who were much too far away to make collection viable.

Hello,

We are sorry you've had responses from people far away from your location. Adverts normally appear in both national listings as well as in areas related to your postcode. This may be why you've had responses from far away.

Thanks for your feedback. We value every response we get as it helps us improve our service for everyone.

Modupe from Freeads