Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 82 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
19-Mar-2019

Musical Equipment

Great option for getting access to potential markets!

15-Nov-2018

Musical Equipment

Very easy to post an advert, and the experience was painless. Thank ypu

22-Apr-2018

adequate

06-Feb-2017

Easy to use

23-Nov-2016

Musical Equipment

Easy and straightforward to post your ad

11-Oct-2016

Musical Equipment

Seems to work well and good coverage

18-May-2016

Musical Equipment

Found the process very easy. Only blip was that I couldn't get all my pics uploaded, but that might be something to do with my laptop!?

23-Apr-2016

Musical Equipment

Quite easy to submit an advert.
We just await the successful outcome

30-Mar-2016

Musical Equipment

Free ads is a excellent and useful company

22-Feb-2016

Musical Equipment

Great idea, but so far no responses.

13-Feb-2016

Musical Equipment

Prompt response to ad, items gone within 48 hrs.

Wow! We are thrilled to hear your ad had such great success. Thank you for the fantastic feedback.

Kind Regards
Megan
The Freeads Team
17-Nov-2015

Quite well

12-Oct-2015

Musical Equipment

Have no problems with the listing process etc, clear and efficient. However, absolutely NIL repsonse to an ad for a very high quality item listed at an extremely realistic (bargain) price!
How many people actually think to use Freeads site when looking for things? I guess most would start with Ebay/Amazon/Gumtree...... company needs to do something to raise its profile and traffic, I think.

18-Sep-2015

Musical Equipment

Easy to follow website. Only one of my photos was put into the ad.

30-Jul-2015

Musical Equipment

Put adds on with freeads & five other sites,& found freeads was by far the easiest & quickest to use .

20-Jun-2015

always works,,great site,,

19-Jun-2015

Musical Equipment

I have a basic rating and I have stated this before and I will do it again that unless you're willing to up grade then your chances of selling anything on this site is slim.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear you haven't sold your items yet. To improve your responses, we have bumped up your advert and given you a premium credit. You can log into your account and click on the upgrade button next to your advert to upgrade your ad for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
02-Jun-2015

Musical Equipment

No requests no sales yet

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you haven't had a response yet. Below are a few tips that could help improve responses on the site:

- Please make sure you include all the features of the item in the advert description and also upload lots of quality pictures.

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.

- You can specify in your advert description if you are willing to deliver or if it is collection only.

- Check the prices of other similar adverts on the site and make sure other advertisers are not under-selling you.

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrade options (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your ad. All these upgrades could help improve responses on the site.

As a sign of goodwill, we have bumped-up your advert and also given you a premium credit. You can now upgrade your advert on the site for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

29-Apr-2015

Musical Equipment

Fabulous..so easy to do......

12-Apr-2015

Musical Equipment

First time I have placed an ad but found site easy to use, thanks

17-Mar-2015

Musical Equipment

A great service, especially for low value items. Costly advertising elsewhere
often matches or is more than item value. Highly recommended.

24-Jan-2015

Good response

10-Jan-2015

Musical Equipment

I like Freeads website , it is clear concise and allows the seller / buyer the wording / confidence and anonymity of buying and selling on it's website , thus deterring would-be scammers etc . Keep upi the good work :-)

04-Jan-2015

Musical Equipment

I managed to sell the classical guitar for which I am very grateful-thanks to freeads.co.uk.

21-Dec-2014

Musical Equipment

Really easy to place your ads on line - it's a cinch!!