Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 51 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
04-May

Acoustic Guitars

The only issue I had it wouldn't send me e-mails when I couldn't log in .I tried many times but to no response from free ads .NO other issues than that ,Loading pictures up was excellent . No other problems with freeads

11-Feb-2019

Acoustic Guitars

I find it so easy to use this and very helpful

16-Jan-2019

great sight

04-Jan-2019

Acoustic Guitars

Straightforward advertising process. ZFeedba k statidtics are usegul.

13-Jul-2018

Acoustic Guitars

Pretty good, easy to add pictures or links to ads

19-Feb-2018

Acoustic Guitars

Good free ad website gets plenty of views

09-Oct-2017

Acoustic Guitars

Setting up was straightforward and the look of the ad is good. As its only been in a day one cannot comment yet on results!

10-Sep-2017

Acoustic Guitars

I have advertised 3 items, unfortunately I have had no response yet.

07-Jun-2017

Acoustic Guitars

Very pleased got no problems completely satisfied

03-Jun-2017

Acoustic Guitars

Dominates my inbox just for placing one ad.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. These emails are not meant to spam your email inbox. We would like to hear more and if you email freads@freeads.co.uk, we will be happy to help.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
14-May-2017

Acoustic Guitars

Easy to use, instant result.

05-Apr-2017

Easy to use system

17-Jul-2016

Acoustic Guitars

Posting on Freeads was really simple to do and my ad was live within minutes. Just waiting for the enquiries

04-Jan-2016

Hi,

Nothing has changed yet, I've sold 2 more items but the people said they saw my items on Preloved, but I w I'll keep trying though with free ads for a while.

V

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet on the site. We have looked up your adverts and they are well placed with quality pictures. We will advise that you give your adverts more time on the site and as a sign of goodwill, we have Bumped-up all your adverts to the top of the listings for free.

17-Dec-2015

Acoustic Guitars

I can't put anything else down then poor because when I advertise the same
Items on preloved I always ask where did you see the item and it's always the same answer, Preloved.
Don't know why, all the pictures are the same, all the info of the item is same, so I don't know why.
Sorry

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback but we couldn't fully understand what you meant. Please kindly email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk with more details and our support team will be happy to help you out.

12-Dec-2015

Easy to place an ad

19-Jul-2015

nice and easy to use!

16-Jul-2015

Acoustic Guitars

to soon to give an opinion.

07-Jun-2015

Acoustic Guitars

I don't sell often..it's a one off upgrade. No enqiries but it's a perfect and simple way to advertise.

05-Jun-2015

v.g.

28-May-2015

Acoustic Guitars

Still cannot sell like other sites.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you still haven't sold an item yet on the site. We have given you premium credits and you can upgrade your adverts for free on the site. Upgrades make the advert more unique on the site and could sell your items faster.

12-May-2015

Acoustic Guitars

Get far more response from preloved

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had responses yet. Below are a few tips that could help improve responses and sell your items faster:

- We highly recommend that you include enough details of your items in the advert description and also upload a lot of quality pictures on the ads.

- You should also include if you will deliver the items or if it is collection only. This influences a buyers decision to purchase.

- Share your adverts with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This increases awareness for your adverts and could help sell items faster.

- Check the prices of other similar adverts on the site to make sure your prices are well regulated and not chasing away potential buyers.

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrade options (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your ad. All these upgrades could help improve responses on the site.

As a sign of goodwill, we have given you 2 premium credits and you can now upgrade 2 of your adverts for free.

17-Apr-2015

Acoustic Guitars

I've had better results with other free ad companies

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear you haven't had any response yet. Below are a few tips that cold help improve responses on the site:

- We recommend that you share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media. This creates more awareness for advert.

- You can also specify in your advert description if you will deliver or if it is collection only. This also influences a buyer's decision to purchase.

- You can check the prices of other similar adverts on the site to make sure other advertiser's are not under-selling you.

- Lastly, you can purchase any of our upgrade options for you advert. These upgrades could help to improve responses and sell items faster.

07-Apr-2015

Acoustic Guitars

what can you say a free add service, how could we complain, thanks again

22-Mar-2015

Acoustic Guitars

Easy set up no enquiries as yet