Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 112 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
27-Nov-2018

Very pleased

10-Aug-2018

Make-up & Beauty Items

Find the site very useful and normaly find what u are looking for !

21-Jul-2018

Make-up & Beauty Items

Easy to use and great value.

18-Jul-2018

GOOD RESPONCE

13-Jul-2018

Make-up & Beauty Items

Just but the ad on yesterday, was easy to do step by step and ad looks good!

02-Jul-2018

Make-up & Beauty Items

Very easy to use and appears to be effective.

20-Jun-2018

Make-up & Beauty Items

So fortunate to be able to advertise for free since the folding up of free ads in the local newspapers and Herald. Thank you!

05-Jun-2018

Make-up & Beauty Items

Easy format to use and care taken to ensure seller privacy.

04-May-2018

Easy to use.

04-Apr-2018

Good

23-Jan-2018

Great company for advertising

21-Nov-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

Excellent site to sell your an wanted things

16-Nov-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

Excellent service. Quick and straightforward. Will use again for sure. Thank you very much!

09-Nov-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

Easy to post, great website.

04-Oct-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

not had any contacts yet hope I get some soon

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Your advert is still quite new and we recommend that you give it more time on the site. To help improve responses, your advert has been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

28-Sep-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

Quick and easy to post an old.

24-Aug-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

well done a great service !

21-Aug-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

I'm pleased with feedbacks comments
And I'm happy with free ads advertising.

01-Aug-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

I don't think I've had any response to any of my adverts but I'm not complaining as it's free. Is there a way of monitoring responses?

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. For a service like yours, you can share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions. In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your adverts have been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
26-Jul-2017

Great

03-May-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

I cannot really comment as I have not had any enquiries to my ad

26-Mar-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

haven't had no enquires yet.

13-Mar-2017

I'll let you know if & when I sell an item on Freeads

02-Mar-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

Had no response to my advert

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you have had no response to your advert. Below are a few more tips that could help improve your advert on the site:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the items in your advert descriptions and upload lots of quality pictures of the items on the adverts because buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before buying.

- Share your adverts with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below each advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your adverts which could help sell your items faster on the site.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, Your adverts have been bumped up to the top of the listings and you have also been given a free premium upgrade trial.

Best Regards,

28-Feb-2017

Make-up & Beauty Items

Great easy to use. Would highly recommend the site