Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 14 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
03-Apr-2019

That's OK

19-Feb-2017

Music Memorabilia

great service always lets you know when your ad is due to expire if items not sold

17-Jun-2016

VERY GOOD

16-Aug-2015

Music Memorabilia

Great to have enough photo to display and easy to use.

Thank you for spending the time to give us feedback! We are glad to hear you found the site was easy to use.

Best Regards,

Megan from Freeads
07-Mar-2015

Music Memorabilia

easy and quick to place ad.Very good.

18-Sep-2014

Music Memorabilia

cannot say for sure but seems ok so far, thanks

30-May-2014

Music Memorabilia

I have not used you before but if I need I would do so again. I am new to all this and I make mistakes thank you anyway.

16-Aug-2013

Music Memorabilia

I have found it difficult toview or edit my ads since joining you some months ago,i eventually get to where i'm supposed to be ,and know what to do now,but it is somewhat difficult first time around,whereas other sites similar to this I didn't seem to have any problems first time..so far though I havn't sold or had any enquiries from any sites re my ads, so am somewhat disappointed by all this on line advertising,as I tend to do better in local papers with their 'free ads'..however I will continue with it all as will have a lot more items apart from records to advertise in the future, so you never know..i do feel this particular site could be improved upon when it comes to viewing or editing ads, as it seems to be so much more complicated than others as I've said,and I actually sent e mail last week,and never got a reply.

04-Aug-2013

Music Memorabilia

Very simple and convenient to use.

10-Mar-2013

Music Memorabilia

excellent easy to use service

27-Jan-2013

Really quick and simple

17-Jan-2013

Music Memorabilia

site was good, and easy insructions for posting advert.

27-Sep-2012

Music Memorabilia

Seemed simple to use. Yet to see if it is effective.

17-Jun-2012

Music Memorabilia

i really like the site and its great to advertise for free even though i havent sold anything through it yet,i would recommend this site to anyone wishing to sell.