Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 27 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
31-Mar-2019

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

always give good service.

03-Dec-2017

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Will wait and see how successful the advert is.

14-Oct-2017

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

I stumbled across freeads by accident I think it's brilliant very easy to use great responses to questions asked bye to you very very pleased with the sight and I will continue to use it

12-Sep-2017

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Didn't sell anything. Waste of time.

Hello,

Thanks for the email and sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet on the site. Research has shown that items sell faster on the site if lots of quality pictures are uploaded on the advert and if the items are moderately priced. In the meantime, to help you sell your items faster on the site, your adverts have been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
18-Feb-2017

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Fast & easy to set up a listing !

20-Nov-2016

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

I have not sold 1 item on Freeads, nor had enquiries!

23-Oct-2016

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

very easy to list adverts

03-Jul-2016

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Had no enquiries from advert. 3 days!

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Your advert is well placed with quality pictures and we believe you will sell your item in no time. In the meantime, we have Bumped-up your advert and upgraded to premium for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

14-May-2016

was easy to use

23-Mar-2016

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

it's good to see you can still advertise items for free, it is a very good service.

10-Nov-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

quick and easy to place adds large photo's , easy to understand.

14-Oct-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Easy to use and even I can place ads and that's saying something

17-Aug-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

so easy to put ads,and photo's up without any hassle.

27-Jul-2015

Excellent advertising website

12-Jul-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

i have sold something recently on this site and was surprised at how fast my item sold well done free ads

18-Jun-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Good, just hope it is what it claims to be!

18-Feb-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

The ad. was only placed two days ago. Probably not enough time for a reply, there fore , really can't comment on anything.

24-Jan-2015

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

its good to be able to advertise for free but as yet I haven't had any replies

18-Sep-2014

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

easy to place ads and very easy to find on the web

28-Aug-2014

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Have'nt been able to sell anything to date . Sorry ..

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the lack of success of your ad. There are a number of things that can be done in order to generate interest and positive responses to ads:
- Research similar ads so as to place your ad in the style that you like best.
- Include plenty of high quality photos in your ad to allow the buyer to get a good idea of the goods, services or pet that you are placing the ad for.
- Include a detailed, accurate and up to date description in the ad. This helps to generate interest in the ad and when it works well with photos attached to the ad it's a winning combination.
- You can also use social media to generate interest in the ad. In doing so you will gain maximum exposure for the ad, and this is definitely a "more the merrier" type scenario.
I hope that you have since gained some positive responses for your ad and that you continue to use freeads.co.uk.

Many thanks,
William from Freeads.
01-May-2014

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Excellent very easy to use it's the first
Time I have used Freeads.co.uk but I would use it again

27-Mar-2014

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Not that good. I expected better. Always the same things up for sale. And no one ever wants to buy

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you had not received any responses to you ad at the time of reviewing Freeads.co.uk. We suggest that you post plenty of pictures of your product, make the description well-written and detailed, post the link on social media sites and look at similar ads for inspiration on how to improve your ad. If you did do all these things and still did not receive any responses, we are terribly sorry and can only suggest that you consider upgrading your ad to bold or premium.

Kind Regards,
James from Freeads
21-Jul-2013

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

Very easy to place ads,will use again.

13-Jun-2013

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

realy easy to put your adds on line

11-Apr-2013

Collectable Dolls & Dolls Houses

god advert site,a few responses to my adds,thank you free ads,