Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 11 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good

11-Aug-2017

Great

03-May-2017

Gardeners

long time to loud on screen.

27-Oct-2015

Gardeners

it's good sometimes alright be happy quite

21-Jun-2015

To early to say

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. You can re-review the site in a few weeks. In the meantime, we have bumped-up your advert for free on the site.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
15-Jun-2015

Gardeners

very easy to use have had a response

11-Mar-2015

Great

01-Aug-2014

Easy to use service

05-Jul-2014

Gardeners

Good advertising availablity and free which is even better

15-May-2013

Gardeners

Haven't really had a chance yet to put it to the test but seems ok. A little difficulty in first setting up my ad though.

28-Mar-2013

Gardeners

i have placed several free ads now and in the past and have had a great response from every thing from wanting to find someone to put up a shed for me to my latest one Wanted Jack Russell bitch and i have been able to find hard cor i needed to plant pots i love Freeads AND I LOOK NOW TO THEM FIRST BEFORE I GO ANY WERE ELSE ALL THE BEST FREEADS FOR NOW AND IN THE FUTURE ,FROM A GREAT FULL CUSTOMER.