Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 59 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
23-Apr-2019

Cleaners

I really appreciate the free advertising you allow
as it is so expensive to advertise the small jobs we have available
Element

21-Mar-2019

Cleaners

Good but I haven't received any application yet.
Thank you.

08-Aug-2018

Easy to post adverts.

01-Mar-2018

Cleaners

I'm still to receive responses to my ad so bit early to give feedback.

12-Jan-2018

Cleaners

Very easy to post adverts and keep them updated. I like the fact that statistics of views are emailed but although there are a large number of views, I don't seem to get any applications or am unaware if applicants have found us through Freeads or some other internet site.

21-Nov-2017

very helpful

06-Nov-2017

Cleaners

We find that this site is very useful to us.
thank you.

24-Oct-2017

Cleaners

advert itself easy to set up but categories that it should be listed under are a little confusing

01-Sep-2017

Cleaners

Far too early to say. No calls received yet, but easy to use on-line form.

17-Aug-2017

Cleaners

Not heard a thing not even sure if the ad is live

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven;t had a response yet on the site. Your advert is currently live and has now been bumped to the top of the listings for free. This should help improve responses to your advert.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
30-Jul-2017

Cleaners

Only posted an ad for a cleaner the other day, have not had any feedback yet, hopefully soon I will

30-Jul-2017
This is the first time I have ever used free ads, so will comment after a week.

11-Mar-2017

Cleaners

freeads where easy to deal with, thanks for the great service

21-Feb-2017

great

23-Nov-2016

Cleaners

Easy to place ads. Privacy kept at all times and replies forwarded immediately. Great service

09-Oct-2016

Cleaners

Easy to use and easy to set up and very happy it's free ��

23-Jun-2016

Cleaners

I actually love it. It's easy to use and the great thing is its doesn't push you for a paid service which I believe new businesses need for advertising

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are glad to hear that you found the site great.

19-May-2016

Had no response yet.

23-Apr-2016

Cleaners

Did not get many responses

02-Apr-2016

Cleaners

I haven't received hardly anything from yourselfs along with no one interested in my ad.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to heat that you haven't had a response yet. Below are a few tips that could help improve responses:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your account and click on the "share" button right below the ad. This creates more awareness for your cleaning service.

- Add more details of the Job to the advert description. As users prefer to have as much information as possible.

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our "upgrade" packages that could help improve responses to your advert.

In the meantime, we have Bumped-up your advert and given you a premium credit for free. Simply log into your account and click on the upgrade button below the advert to use your free trial.

17-Feb-2016

Cleaners

Although the Freeads site is good and easy to use it does not seem to deliver results. I have decided to give Freeads another chance even though I got no answers before despite Freeads very kindly bumping my ad upto Premium. Hopefully better luck this time although no response so far.

02-Jan-2016

Cleaners

Excellent site, after struggling with Jobcentre/Universal Jobmatch sites to advertise a job I find this site very professional and efficient, many thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are pleased to hear that we have been helpful!

Best Regards, Megan from Freeads
29-Dec-2015

No responses whatsoever

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. To improve responses to your advert, we have Bumped -up the advert and Upgraded it to premium for free.

23-Nov-2015

Cleaners

Charges for bumping up ad, bad idea

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Bump-ups are optional on the site and not mandatory. As a sign of goodwill, we have Bumped-up your advert on the site for free.

04-Oct-2015

Cleaners

Have not posted a ad . had one grom you thanking me not me

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback but we could not fully understand what you meant. Please kindly email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk explaining in more details and our support team will be happy to respond.

17-Aug-2015

Cleaners

Posting an ad was quick and straightforward and it's free! I haven't had any response yet but I'm hopeful...when I do I will change my rating to 'Excellent'.