Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 95 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
13-Mar-2019

Internet Business Opportunities

Great service, simple to use and effective. Thank you Freeads.

04-Jan-2019

Internet Business Opportunities

This is a great service and it delivers responses.

03-Jan-2019

Internet Business Opportunities

I can’t really comment, as of yet I haven’t received any response to my advert. However I like their idea and I’m sure it will work for me in the near future. Pets on-line is a subject many seem to shy away from and looking at the vast number of adverts placed on the free ads site there is a market for people wanting to responsibly re-home their beloved pets where money isn’t the issue but more about finding the right home to place their pet with. Of course I’m not counting the many puppy adverts where these new breed of pets are making their way onto the market.

18-Feb-2018

Internet Business Opportunities

Haven't received any response from my ad as yet, so all I can really say right now is that it is a pretty straightforward process in doing so.

22-Sep-2017

Internet Business Opportunities

As there has been no response in 3 days, I'm disappointed BUT as its my first time using the service, I am sure that tha wording etc could be better, catchier. Its a great site, user friendly etc: would be great to see results.
Thanks
Sean

05-Sep-2017

Internet Business Opportunities

I have had 3 responses to the ad you ran for me already! Very satisfied with the service provided.

14-Jul-2017

Internet Business Opportunities

It's really cool to be able to leave free ads on the site.
I would only upgrade if I received results from FREE advertising

14-Jul-2017

Internet Business Opportunities

Freeads is such a platform that can help one a mass great success in advertising.

Is cheap and easy to run.

The results are profound and faster.

I love freeads platform and the organizers who have put this ideas together to help both individuals and cooperate bodies to succeed in their businesses and career.

Thanks for the support.

10-May-2017

Quick & Easy To Set Up

22-Feb-2017

Service is good

11-Jan-2017

Internet Business Opportunities

Very Easy To Use User Friendly I would Say No Hard Work At All, Well Done Guys & Girls!!!

16-Jun-2016

Internet Business Opportunities

Very quick Excellent service thank you.

08-May-2016

Internet Business Opportunities

Easy to use for someone who is not good with technology

29-Apr-2016

Internet Business Opportunities

Can't post duplicate ads, which is a bid drawback. So yeah get 1 shot at advertising and that's it.

12-Jan-2016

Good site

28-Sep-2015

Internet Business Opportunities

easy to understand and easy to place an ad

12-Aug-2015

Internet Business Opportunities

easy to place my ad thanks

15-Jul-2015

Internet Business Opportunities

been shut out and banned without a reason

04-Jul-2015

Easy to set the Ads up

15-Jun-2015

very good website

14-Jun-2015

Internet Business Opportunities

I have never used them before. I thought I would give it a try. I was banned, that is my entire account was bad as soon I placed my ad, simple ad of a few words without any forbidden content or anything against the rules. Then they started bombing my inbox with all sorts of spam which I did not subscribe for. Customer service was good and fast enough to restore my account but most probably I will delete my account myself later, ban them from my servers as well and will never use this "whatever it is" in the future.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that your account was automatically suspended by our system. You account was suspended during a routine site check but has now been reactivated on the site. As a sign of goodwill, we have bumped-up the advert for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
15-Apr-2015

Internet Business Opportunities

Very easy to do unlike some ad sites prompt response .

27-Mar-2015

Internet Business Opportunities

Very easy to use website. Thank you!

08-Sep-2014

Very professional site

20-Aug-2014

Internet Business Opportunities

Easy to you use. I will definitely recommend.