Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 27 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
03-Dec-2018

Customer Service Advisors

I found the website easy to navigate and user friendly. I have previous knowledge of the site and find it a useful tool to advertise on. I am hoping to receive a positive response to my current advert!

09-Aug-2018

Other Customer Service Jobs

Placing of advert was straight forward, advertised a position but no response to date.

28-Jun-2017

Other Customer Service Jobs

Freeads is easy to use and a great way to advertise

27-May-2017

Other Customer Service Jobs

no reply not worth time posting

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet on the site. For a job ad like yours, here are a few tips that could help improve responses:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Make sure that potential candidates can reach you via all mediums on the site (Telephone, Email).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help improve responses to your ads.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings for free.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
21-Nov-2016

Customer Service Advisors

Easy to use. Let's see if I get soething from it.

10-Oct-2016

Customer Service Advisors

I have had no responses to my advertisement.

Not really much to say right now, although Poor/Bad is an unfair option as nothing has popped up yet.

12-Oct-2016
I have been contacted since, and again I want to reiterate that it was hard for me to give a fair review as my ad had not been up long enough to provide any feedback.

However, the format being like other similar free-ad websites that have now begun to charge for these ads (as standard). I would say it is a good platform, and easy to use.

Thank you to the team as they have helped out even further now. Hope for some responses.

Hello.

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Your job advert is still quite new on the site and we recommend that you give it more time. You can also share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your account, click on the "share" button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions. In the meantime, we have bumped up your advert to the top of the listings for free.

19-Sep-2016

Customer Service Assistants

Love freeads - I rate it highly.

10-Sep-2016

Team Leaders

Great site for advertising.

04-Jun-2016

Other Customer Service Jobs

Have not had one response yet. Wales does not seem to have much coverage.

13-May-2016

Customer Service Assistants

Thus far we haven't had a single response to our ad through your site compared to over a dozen from other sites.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. We noticed your advert is quite new on the site and we recommend that you give it more time. You can also log into your account and click on "share" right below the advert to share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms. In the meantime, we have Bumped-up your advert and given you a premium credit for free. Log into your account and click on the "upgrade" button right below your advert to use your free premium trial.

14-Apr-2016

Customer Service Assistants

very easy to post an add

25-Feb-2016

Other Customer Service Jobs

very easy to use freeads.I not have any answer for my advert yet

10-Dec-2015

Other Customer Service Jobs

Seems ok, just no enquiries or sales yet. Free advertising is good though, & its simple & quick to place an ad. Just arent exactly getting buyers banging at the door, but then again Im only selling books.

25-Nov-2015

10-Aug-2015

Customer Service Assistants

Easy to use site and perfect for small businesses.

02-Jul-2015

Team Leaders

I am excited about advertising my business..thank you for this opportunity since funding for ads is little right now

13-May-2015

Customer Service Assistants

Freeads is easy to use, though I have not had any responses to my advert as yet.

27-Feb-2015

Other Customer Service Jobs

Very helpful but I haven't had a single reply to my ad!

20-Jan-2015

Other Customer Service Jobs

Freeads is a good site however, I found it very slow to upload my information. I'm hoping for a good response!

19-Mar-2014

Other Customer Service Jobs

Not too clear how to find the adv in your website.

Hello,

Sorry that you had a negative experience with out site. You should have been able to find your ad in the "Jobs » Customer Service » Other Customer Service" category. In order to make your ad more attractive we suggest that you use pictures and give a well written and detailed description.

You can further increase its visibility by upgrading your ad to a premium or bold ad.

Kind Regards,
James from Freeads
14-Jan-2014

Other Customer Service Jobs

Very easy to use the website to advertise jobs, a really good way to advertise.

18-Sep-2013

Other Customer Service Jobs

haven't had any responses yet but it ahs only been two days

17-Sep-2013

Customer Service Advisors

Freeads.co.uk is an excellent opportunity to promote your business in any way. Personally, to advertise Freeads is ALWAYS my first choice! It has helped me boost my business in every way and to ad out a job! Thank you so much Freeads.co.uk!

12-Sep-2013

Other Customer Service Jobs

easy to use site.... nice touch that my email and contact number are not displayed to job seekers...will continue to use the service and monitor hthe number of referrals received.

29-May-2013

Other Customer Service Jobs

I wait to look how its works