Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 1369 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
23-Apr

Cleaners

I really appreciate the free advertising you allow
as it is so expensive to advertise the small jobs we have available
Element

Greetings.
So far so good :)

02-Apr-2019

Building Services

The company may be good and well run --BUT the ad has proved useless---NOT ONE REPLY-- Cannot recommend this media

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. For a job advert, we will advise that you share with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms. We have now emailed you on how to share your ad.

27-Mar-2019

Televisions

Category need sorting, I had to put my TV on a job site?? Otherwise it's ok.

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. The category for TV is under the "Sound and visions" category and we have helped to move your advert to the right category.

27-Mar-2019

Work Wanted

Very easy and convenient to use,a good site to find or do anything,
I personally love the site and Thankyou x

21-Mar-2019

Support Workers

Freeads (specifically Matt) was extremely helpful in assisting me with a query I had. Since we are a registered charity, they arranged for us to have 5 featured credits, and upgraded us to a premium account for 1 month! It's so lovely to work with a company that helps us help others. The website is super easy to use and advertise my roles - 100% recommend

21-Mar-2019

Cleaners

Good but I haven't received any application yet.
Thank you.

15-Mar-2019

Assistant Managers

So far so good, easy advertising listing form to fill in...now its wait and see how much response we receive. Thank you for the opportunity to advertise free of charge.

13-Mar-2019

Internet Business Opportunities

Great service, simple to use and effective. Thank you Freeads.

10-Mar-2019

Adult Educations

Straightforward, simple and hopefully efficient way to reach potential customers and buyers. Great website I have used in the past. Cheers

24-Feb-2019

Building Services

Very good layout access everything is set up for a guy like me. I got stitched up for 16k and have no money to throw away buying leads. You saved my skin really.

23-Feb-2019

Work from Home Jobs

Good service. However there is a scope for further improvement.

22-Feb-2019

Other Charity & Voluntaries

Good morning, really don't know what to say. Haven't had a response as yet. But I'd like to thank you herewith for the free advertising ��

21-Feb-2019

Other Transport & Logistics

Its brilliant how you keep us informed about our ad and how they are getting on.

18-Feb-2019

Modellings

Prompt communication, non invasive

14-Feb-2019

Building Services

Haven't had one phone call or enquiry ��‍♂️

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and sorry that you haven't had a response yet. Freeads generates thousands of enquiries daily and to improve yours, we have sent you a few more tips via email.

08-Feb-2019

I THINK IT IS A VERY GOOD SERVICE TO THE PUPLIC

08-Feb-2019

Work Wanted

Got a response to my in within a day. Although I didn't get a positive result, I am happy to know it was seen so quickly.

06-Feb-2019

Work from Home Jobs

great service and easy to use

26-Jan-2019

General Healthcare Assistants

Yes very good customer service for advertising

23-Jan-2019

Agents/Distributors

I did not place an ad nor ever visit your site before. I believe someone with my same email address but with periods before the @ symbol did and your email server strips periods (as many, many do but shouldn't)

23-Jan-2019

Other Health & Medicines

Basic and not enough room to give descent job description

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Freeads does provide sufficient space for advert description in the Jobs category at no cost. For more details, you can email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk.

Greg