Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 47 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
22-Nov-2018

Washing Machines

Very well run site and I always get results

26-Sep-2018

Washing Machines

Very easy to fill in advertisement

19-Aug-2018

Washing Machines

i got a few responses...

19-Aug-2018

Washing Machines

Within hours of advertising my washer I had responses

Not just fast but #freeadsfast!

22-May-2018

Washing Machines

I had no problem with Freeads, I simply decided I was not ready to go ahead yet. I will, however, keep you in mind in the future.

14-May-2018

Washing Machines

Easy to navigate and place ads, Would have preferred a nearer locality for placing ad (nearest readership -Basildon (10 mile).

07-May-2018

Washing Machines

Easy to use and very quick

11-Apr-2018

Washing Machines

The website is excellent, but despite advertising for months, have yet to have a single sale, in the same period I have sold about 12 items on Gumtree.

Thankyou for your feedback, a support team member has contacted you with regards to a positive resolution to your complaint and this has been achieved.

Matt @ Freeads
04-Feb-2018

evry thing was 5*****

13-Dec-2017

Washing Machines

I have high expectations on advertising with freeads but so far none tried to contact me regarding my ad.

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. A few tips on selling your item quicker has been sent to you via email. Thank you.

05-Dec-2017

Washing Machines

great way to sell your unwanted stuff on your free ads site people can see what buying off people at great prices

29-Nov-2017

Washing Machines

The twice that I have used freeads I have had results.

Thank you.

05-Nov-2017

Washing Machines

Easy to join, post and delete. Thankyou

22-Sep-2017

Washing Machines

Very easy to use and ad goes live promptly.

25-Aug-2017

Gud

25-Aug-2017
Hi good

20-Jul-2017

Washing Machines

I like Freeads and have sold quickly as a rule.

19-Jul-2017

Washing Machines

Really easy to place ad, very pleased

18-Jun-2017

Washing Machines

I HAVE ADVERTISED SEVERAL HIGHPRICED ITEMS FOR FREE TO BE COLLECTED BY ANYONE INTERESTED BUT SO FAR nO REPLIES WHICH I THINK IS ODD CONSIDERING THE VALUE OF THE ITEMS SUCH AS AN INDISET WASHING MACHINE A DOUBLE BED AND MATTRESS 2 LARGE BOOKCASES A MICROWAVE A ND TOASTER 2 BEDSIDE CABINETS AND 2 SMALL TABLES ETC G TARRY

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Your advert was placed in the wrong category but has now been moved to the right category.This should go a long way in improving responses to your advert but below are a few more tips that could help:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the item in your advert description and upload lots of quality pictures of the item on the advert because buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before buying.

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site (Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help sell your items faster on the site.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
10-Jun-2017

Washing Machines

Had two persons interested ,one said will come and get it .no one came. Instructed second person who said if first ones don't collect the would come .again no one came .so fed up

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the potential buyers. Your advert is well placed with a quality picture and we believe you will give out your item soon enough. To help you achieve this, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings and upgraded to premium for free.

29-May-2017

Washing Machines

I received an offer for my item, which I accepted. However, there does not appear to be any time limit for the potential buyer to pay me and I am in limbo regarding any other offer.

01-Jun-2017
Buyer has made contact and sale completed.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that there were some delays in the buyers response. According to your freeads inbox, the buyer has now responded and we hope ypu sell your item soon enough. If you have any problems, you can email freeads@freeads.co.uk and our support team will be happy to help.

19-May-2017

Washing Machines

I am not having much luck with the ads on here but it is a great service!

17-Apr-2017

Washing Machines

Site seems fine, but no replys to the adverts. I had many on gumtree for these items, even though they didn't sell.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet on the site. Below are a few more tips that could help sell your items faster on the site:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the items in your advert descriptions and upload lots of quality pictures of the items on the adverts because buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before buying.

- Share your adverts with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below each advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your adverts which could help sell your items faster on the site.

As a sign of goodwill, your adverts have been bumped to the top of the listings and you have also been given a premium upgrade all for free.

17-Apr-2017

Washing Machines

listed on gumtree at the same time.

sold on first day with gumtree.

never sold anything with freeads listed quite a bit over the years with zilch enquiries

Hello,

Thank you for teh feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet on freeads. Freeads performs excellently and advertisers do get to sell their items on the site. Your current advert is well placed but below are a few more tips that could help sell your item faster:

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings and you have also been given a premium upgrade all for free.

23-Mar-2017

Washing Machines

A simple advertisement made easy

04-Mar-2017

Washing Machines

very good thank you ...found a new home for my free tumble dryer ...happy with service