Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 77 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good

31-Dec-2018

Overall a good service.

02-Nov-2018

Food & Drink

Add are being seen and people reply. Thank you

That's what Freeads does best. We help sellers connect to buyers.

15-Oct-2018

Food & Drink

Very happy with the service

24-Sep-2018

Food & Drink

Always had good response when selling

15-Sep-2018

Food & Drink

Excellent service, very straight forward ad, would recommend to anyone and it does works.

28-Jul-2018

Food & Drink

Good. Quick and simple to setup an add only trouble I found was that it would not let me list my item for £3.50 it kept refusing my figure no mater how I typed it in.

05-Jul-2018

Complicated

Hello and thanks for the feedback. Freeads is constantly working on the site to make it better for our users. Please kindly email freeads@freeads.co.uk with more details and the support team will be happy to help.

Greg @ Freeads
16-Jun-2018

Food & Drink

I can reach the candidates that I want.

10-May-2018

Food & Drink

I am unable to confirm that the ad is active, cannot get confirmation that it is

01-Apr-2018

Food & Drink

Dififlcult to sell something here

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet. Freeads currently has over 3 million users and we recommend that you give it more time. In the meantime, you have been sent a few tips on improving your adverts via email.

Greg @ Freeads
28-Mar-2018

Excellent service.

20-Mar-2018

Food & Drink

... great paltform, could web traffic be increased with expansion to sell globally.
Takes time.
Not aware yet, hopefully relisting will be at a touch of a button if required. As all that copy and paste thing is old school.

03-Feb-2018

Food & Drink

Easy website to use. Great communication.

19-Jan-2018

Food & Drink

The search facility seems useless, search on "train" and see puppies for sale???

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the search engine. We would like to hear more about your experience and if you email freeads@freeads.co.uk the support team will be happy to help.

17-Jan-2018

Food & Drink

Maybe because we have just missed blue Monday but I am having a lack of responses. Hopefully it will pick up soon..

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that your response rate has been low. Freeads generates lots of sales enquiries and your responses should improve soon enough. To help, a few tips on selling has been sent to your via email. Thanks

16-Nov-2017

Food & Drink

I am very pleased with the way freeads advertise on the site they run, and would recommend to friends and family.

01-Sep-2017

Food & Drink

An excellent service, thank you.

21-Aug-2017

Food & Drink

Great company excellent service great website

28-Jul-2017

Food & Drink

There are few (or none) specfic categories for the items I wanted to post. Overall the website is ok but it would'nt have the reach of say, eBay, which is a pity as Freeads is more local based swapping site. It could do with more 'revving up' and less of the 'amateur'. It is not really appealing.

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. Freeads is constantly working on the site on a daily basis to improve the site and we are always happy for feedbacks like yours. If you can email freeads@freeads.co.uk, the support team will be happy to help with the category list. In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your adverts have been to the top of the listings for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
21-Jul-2017