Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 95 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
12-May

Fireplaces

First time used, easy enough to place the advert, plenty of helpful advice

19-Jan-2019

Fireplaces

This is only my second time in using freeads, first time my product sold within a couple of days that was a indoor exercise bike. This time I have put a gas wall hung fire on. It was so easy to do as long as you remember to take a photo of the product before you dismantle it. Still hopeful for the fire to sell.

11-Jan-2019

Fireplaces

Very good service .easy to place an add

30-Sep-2018

Fireplaces

Really good service...Informative and clear to use..

21-Sep-2018

good

26-May-2018

Very good service.

28-Nov-2017

Fireplaces

Very easy to advertise your items

07-Nov-2017

Fireplaces

Quick and easy advertising, hope I sell as quick as I did once before.

28-Oct-2017

Quick and easy

28-Oct-2017
Covers a lot of places

04-Oct-2017

Easy to use

28-Aug-2017

Fireplaces

Very easy to use and best of all... Free

28-Jul-2017

Fireplaces

Placed ad on Tuesday item collected on Thursday by a gentleman from London so success

03-Jun-2017

Fireplaces

Unable to alter contact no. from mobile to email

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you were having trouble editing your Advert on the site. Please note that there isn't a way to opt out of the telephone service on the site. Adverts placed in the "home and Gardens" category must all be placed with a valid and correct contact telephone number. If you wish to use our 0070 number on your adverts, this could be activated on your advert for free. Please kindly email freeads@freeads.co.uk and our support team will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
08-Apr-2017

Fireplaces

A kind man from customer services helped me his name was Greg.

20-Feb-2017

Fireplaces

Still awaiting a sale but fingers crossed

01-Feb-2017

Fireplaces

freeads is a very good selling page for customers

21-Jan-2017

Fireplaces

Very good site easy to use hope l sell soon. .

13-Jan-2017

Fireplaces

This is such an easy way to place an ad. Hopefully I will have a response soon. Fingers crossed.

29-Dec-2016

Fireplaces

Received instant responses to my advertisement.

17-Nov-2016

Fireplaces

I, ve never sold anything

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet on the site. Your current adverts were just posted today and we advise that you give it more time on the site. To help you sell your items on the site, we have upgraded your adverts to premium for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

03-Nov-2016

Fireplaces

Generally pleased as sold my gold mirror. Only downside was my purchaser complained that when she tried to phone me with the number you listed it was unavailable and more importantly was a premium rate charge - not a good feature of selling on free ads.

21-Oct-2016

Fireplaces

Could not sell my car,had to pass it on to family.

08-Oct-2016

Fireplaces

The item would have been sold within 6 hours but on checking the advertised cost I had to remove the add as I had made a typing error on the cost.
I will re advertise later.

22-Sep-2016

Fireplaces

The website page was nice and easy to use.

17-Sep-2016

Fireplaces

Not sold my item yet or had any enquiries so it's hard to know.