Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 141 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
12-Apr-2019

Bathroom Fittings

Have had no responses yet, so can't really say anything good or bad, but so far so good, please feel free to ask me if and when I get a response and will be happy to reply.

11-Mar-2019

Bathroom Fittings

easy to use website, but no calls

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Freeads generates thousands of enquiries on a daily basis and to improve responses, we have sent you a few more tips via email.

06-Mar-2019

nothing to ad

27-Oct-2018

Taps

I use FREEADS quite often, but my items seem difficult to sell! I will keep on trying!

Freeads has over 2 million users and selling an item can only be moments away.

13-Oct-2018

Other Bathroom Accessories

It’s just great to have a company like this.

Long may it last and a big thank you to all.

Carole.

18-Sep-2018

Bathroom Cabinets & Shelves

Fairly easy to use. Awaiting results!

05-Sep-2018

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

Input was very easy yesterday. now awaiting responses.

Sit back and relax, the hard work is done, its time to reel in those sales!

22-Aug-2018

Bathroom Radiators

Very easy to place ads.

03-Jun-2018

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

several ads but no interest at all, prices matched to what I charge on ebay which sells no problem, people just are not aware of the existence of freeads as a place to buy

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Freeads currently has over 3 million buyers and sellers. To help improve responses, we have sent a few seller tips via email.

Greg @ Freeads
14-May-2018

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

totally awesome just love it.

24-Apr-2018

Bathroom Radiators

very easy to post adverts unfortunately even seeing the large number of viewings no sale . previous advert I had a "keen" buyer who continually postponed meeting then ignored my emails

29-Mar-2018

Other Bathroom Accessories

Great way to to give unwanted items a second chance

12-Mar-2018

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

I AM SORRY FOR HAVING TO GIVE YOU A POOR BUT I NEVER SEAM TO SELL ANYTHING WHEN I ADVERTISE WITH SO THAT IS WHY I DONT PAY TO UPGRADE BUT I WILL STILL KEEP TRYING WITH YOU HOPEFULLY I WILL GET A SALE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't sold an item yet. Freeads generates lots of sales enquiries on a daily basis and we recommend that you give it more time. In the meantime, You have been emailed a few tips on selling faster on the site.

10-Mar-2018

Bath Tubs

Very easy to use,

08-Feb-2018

Bathroom Cabinets & Shelves

Easy to use and efficient

06-Dec-2017

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

nO RESULTS YET BUT A USEFUL AND EASY TO USE ADVERTISING PLATFORM THAT SERVES THE COMUNITY WELL

27-Oct-2017

Showers

Great I've had a few jobs done..unfortunately one tradesman didn't turn up

01-Sep-2017

Bath Tubs

Very happy to be able to recycle our bath, basin and taps. Thank you.

05-Aug-2017

excellent

26-Jul-2017

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

Have sold quite a few items on this site. No problems encountered.

17-Jul-2017

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

Found it easy to use and edit and didn't find any problems

04-Jul-2017

Bathroom Cabinets & Shelves

No response from anyone not sure how many people are even aware of this site

04-Jul-2017
Nobody seems to have heard of you

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet on the site. Your advert is well placed with quality pictures but here are a few more tips that could help:

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site (Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your advert which could help sell your item faster on the site.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been upgraded to premium ad for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
01-Jul-2017

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

I have used this service many times and found it to be easy to post an ad and get a good response. I like that your personal phone number is hidden. It is also easy to mark that the item is sold.

05-Jun-2017

Bathroom Fixtures & Fittings

Good so far and would even better if i had got round to including photos in my. Adverts.

04-Jun-2017

Sinks

Previous response to free ads has always been good, easy way of putting the add on and monitoring and editing is easy. Really pleased with the way free ads keeps in touch and let's you know what's happening. I've been lucky enough to be given a spot this time free and have put my Mums Settee on line so I'm hoping to sell that this time. Thanks Freeads