Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 21 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
04-May-2019

Always good results

01-Dec-2018

Utensils

easy to use. only took 2 mins to put on.

28-Oct-2018

Utensils

Freeads has very good quality of photos and is so easy to complete an advert unlike some other advertising sites

Freeads is easy, quick and free to sell items. Nothings beats selling for FREE

28-Jun-2018

Utensils

To use -very good, but no response from anyone yet to either of my two ads.

06-Feb-2018

Utensils

I can't see my ad on the freeads website unfortunately!

Hello, Thank you for the feedback. A search for your advert has been done and your advert is currently live on the site. Please kindly view the website link below:

04-Sep-2017

Utensils

Easy to do but I haven't had any responses yet!

07-Dec-2016

Utensils

I have been using freeads for a long time now and have sold a few things through their excellent service.

15-Nov-2016

Easy to access

28-Oct-2016

Utensils

I have yet to sell anything through freeads (EVEN GIVING ITEMS AWAY FREE!!!).

Regards
Sylvia Day

Hello.

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't sold your items yet on the site. We noticed that your adverts are still quite new on the site and we recommend that you give it more time. here are a few tips that could help sell your items faster on the site:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the items in your advert descriptions and upload lots of quality pictures on the adverts because buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before buying.

- Share your adverts with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your adverts which could help sell your items faster on the site.

As a sign of goodwill, we have bumped-up your adverts and you currently have a premium upgrade for free. Log into your account, click on the upgrade button right below any of your adverts to upgrade it to premium.

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
26-Oct-2016

Utensils

I think freeads is a good selling site, would recommend to anyone to use it

15-Sep-2016

All ok

20-Jun-2016

Utensils

Easy to open an account when I finally found the correct section.

20-Jan-2016

Utensils

It was so easy and quick to place my ad with you on-line.
Just hope that the item will now sell now with this exposure..
Many thanks

12-Jan-2016

Fantastic

17-Dec-2015

Utensils

Easy to use the site to place the advert and it was so quick to go live.

26-Aug-2015

Utensils

Easy to list, not many ridiculous rules for genuine sellers. Will definitely use again and recommend. Just hope my item sells. I will always turn here before trying Gumtree etc.

17-Aug-2015

Utensils

not very much response, most of the items listed ,I have sold on other selling sites

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry you have not been able to sell your items on the site. Normally Freeads performs well because we believe in our product. To improve your response rate, we have given you a free premium credit. You can log into your account and click on the upgrade button next to any of your adverts to enjoy this free trial.

Greg from Freeads

25-Jun-2015

nice

Thank you for taking the time to rate us positively, we are thrilled to hear you had a good experience with us.

Megan from Freeads
11-Jun-2015

Utensils

There is no possibility to create an ad without telephone number. On Gumtree you can create ads only with email contact - for me it is natural. That's why I had to cancel my ad.

24-Feb-2015

Utensils

said it before say it again A!

06-Jul-2012

Utensils

Very quick, easy and simple to place an add.Thank you for making it so easy.