Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 10603 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good

22-Apr-2019

Other Household Goods

Hi

Light Fittings

Simple to use and effective.

Other Household Goods

Very easy to service to use.

Sofas & Suites

Not many enquries re ads, but I do like the site and its ease of use thanks.

Desks

Good regular updates

Tools

Very happy with the service can't fault it

21-Apr-2019
Excellent service

Dining Tables & Chairs

Paid for membership and placed several adverts but not a single direct enquiry!!

Sofas & Suites

O.K. takes to long to sort a sale.

Beds & Mattresses

Very easy and simple to post an advertisement.

Kitchen Furniture

I found them to quite easy to place your advert, and now waiting to see if I get any replies

Garden Decor

Very good and quick

Baby Items

A excellent web site just waiting fir sales I'm advertising it for you now telling people look at this site,,

Dining Tables & Chairs

Setting up an ad was easy. Can't say anymore as don't know outcome yet

Coffee Tables

Very good

Other Bedroom Furniture

This is my first time with Freeads and I found that joining was very simple and follow up good, Sadly I have had no takers but of course that is no fault of Freeads

Sofas & Suites

No response to ad at all

Handbags

Great! Ad went live super fast!

Dining Tables & Chairs

I have used freeads on several occasions, it is easy to use and we have had great success selling previous items. We would definitely recommend it to others.

Children's Educational Items

Easy to use and helpful service. BUT I have not had a single enquiry, so very disappointed. YES I have 100 percent trusted. YES I have used high quality photos. I am selling new items that are often a bit cheaper than amazon/ebay and offering free postage as well. Even posting in London to get better results than my own small town of Hastings. If I believed that paying a bit to keep the ad at the top would make a difference I might consider it. Does anyone ever buy anything from freeads? I just wanted a 'free ebay'! Better results on facebook marketplace, except their algorithm that keeps causing problems. Hopefully this will get better, but I have read a lot of reviews saying the same thing as me.

Other Garden Furniture

We sold our item within one day...many thanks

JOHN

Garden Decor

Great service very helpful.

16-Apr

Dinnerware

It will be excellent when the drag and drop feature for the photos actually works. I am used to this feature on Friday Ads, which is easy to manipulate, so unless there is some special technique required, which should be explained, it is not functional so far.

16-Apr

Vacuums, Irons & Cleaning

Easy to use service with super results.