Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 67 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
18-Jun-2018

Easy to use

27-Jan-2018

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Very easy and quick to use

16-Nov-2017

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Don't know yet, not had any response as yet

30-Oct-2017

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Difficult to understand you process regarding additional advts. after making a payment. How many free, what period?

I did ask with an e mail these questions but have not had a reply

Brian Lamb

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. At freeads, You can post as many adverts as possible as long as they are not duplicate adverts. If you still have questions, please kindly email freeads@freeads.co.uk and the support team will be happy to help.

08-Aug-2017

Excellent....

25-Jul-2017

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Someone has gained details about me from posting an ad on your site - I use a fictitious name and this was used in a phone call to me regarding a scan relating to a motor accident I had not have - the caller mentioned the name Enzo which is not my name but a fictitious name I use on Freeads only. Please investigate to see if someone within your organization is passing on phone numbers to unscrupulous individuals. I therefore have to rank your site as BAD!

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. Freeads doesn't give out your personal details of our advertisers to a third party. We have looked up your advert and your telephone number can be viewed on the advert. Unfortunately, there isn't a 070 privacy number option for the Equestrian category. Your feedback will be sent to the management team and they would review this as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
07-Jun-2017

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Very easy to use and great service

05-Jun-2017

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Very easy to use your website ! Hope to get results

11-May-2017

had a few emails

13-Feb-2017

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

A great site to advertise on

05-Jun-2016

Very good

01-Mar-2016

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Very easy to use to advertise your items

05-Feb-2016

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Haven't had any replies yet

04-Jan-2016

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

The site is good although a little slow at times and I often cant find the site,but reall easy to work.

07-Nov-2015

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

You can see my picture but cant open my add

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. According to our records, your advert is live on the site. Please follow the link below to view your advert on the site:

Best Regards,

09-May-2015

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

it was easy to put adverts on the last two its a bit early for any enquiries one i put in a month ago i had one email the problem is people do not read the adverts correctly which is very frustrating - broodmare not for riding ! "can she be ridden" !! your side was fine - better luck with latest 2 x

13-Apr-2015

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

On the whole relatively straight forward to post ad, would be helpful though if each category could be categorised further

01-Mar-2015

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

yea nice thats it free as many are not. have no problem with you

06-Oct-2014

All good

30-Sep-2014

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Easy to complete. Not had any interest though.

25-Aug-2014

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

not sure.i've had no response but good as you can go back in to it and change price etc.

22-Jul-2014

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Too early to comment on response but advert straightforward to put on

07-May-2014

Easy to use
each step is easy to get through and is put simply so it is easy to understand

23-Apr-2014

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Very good. Difficult to list initally.

27-Feb-2014

Mixed Breed Horses & Ponies

Good layout of ad, easy set up, lots of pictures