Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 5 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
22-Mar-2019

Xbox Games

Extremely easy to navigate and use the site . Placing an ad was super quick and free . I will definitely be back to sell more.

26-Sep-2017

Xbox Games

Very easy to use. Good communication.

12-Sep-2016

Xbox Games

Good service have succesfully sold lots of items, keep up good work!

05-Mar-2016

Xbox Games

I haven't had a single person contact me. And normally Xbox one sells within a day.

06-Mar-2016
They saw my feedback, and helped out in the best way they could. Five star rating from me. Thankyou guys.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. According to our records, your advert is quite new on the site and we recommend that you give it more time. Your advert is well drafted with a quality picture and we will be happy if you sell as soon as possible. As a sign of goodwill, we have "upgraded" your advert for free and this should help sell your item faster.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
31-Dec-2015

Xbox Games

Quick and simple to post an advert, the categories can be a bit vague and when you click them, it's a bit slow at times, not sure if it was doing anything at first.
And it's free which is nice.

One other little thing, if you want to make an advert for more than thing of the same type, I'm not sure if you've got this because I coudn't see it, but an option for making another advert like the one you just posted would be a lot faster than going back through the choose a category thing.