Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 170 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
01-Aug-2017

Laptops

Ease of use and it's free hallelujah

26-Jul-2017

Laptops

Just started back again so hope to sell more items

16-Jul-2017

very good

16-Jul-2017

Laptops

I think that selling items on your website is fantastic as I have sold items fast before so I am very pleased with freeadds.

27-Jun-2017

Gaming PCs

I've been using freeads for around a year and have sold multiple things. Freeads has made it so easy to just post a add and sell items. I did use eBay but now I always use freeads.

26-Jun-2017

Desktop PCs

A good effective free adv service. will use constantly to sell all my surplus stuff.
Easy to use and monitor.And at no cost, great.

26-May-2017

Desktop PCs

very easy to post an add as this is my first on here

20-May-2017

Good

18-May-2017

Desktop PCs

THANK YOU FOR FREE ADS THE TIME IT TAKES AND THE CIRCULATION FOR ADVERTS OF ALL TYPES IS GREAT.THANK YOU.

19-Apr-2017

Very good service thankyou

19-Apr-2017
The team do a excellent job that's why you get my top rates well-done team thank you so much will be using freeads in future

17-Apr-2017

Gaming PCs

a very useful site which in the past has produced great results

31-Mar-2017

Gaming PCs

PLaced ad on the 29/03/2017 only went live yesterday, wont be using this site again as it takes to long to go live where gumtree is instant

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. According to our records, your advert was caught up in our moderation pages and is currently live on the site. As a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings and you have also been given a premium upgrade for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
27-Mar-2017

Well 100 % good sale all my bits hear

24-Feb-2017

Easy and cheap

20-Feb-2017

Very Easy to use

19-Feb-2017

Desktop PCs

So easy to place an add or see what is for sale and such a large choice this is the place to be before you look at any online stores and if you want to sell anything this is my first stop.

18-Feb-2017

Easy to advertise!

12-Feb-2017

Desktop PCs

Googled Freecycle - ended up here. Banner said "post an ad in 2mins" or something: so I did :)

21-Jan-2017

Desktop PCs

Very good indeed and so easy.

13-Jan-2017

Much better ii

12-Dec-2016

Desktop PCs

This is now the second time we've tried to use your site!
The first time we were let down 2 or 3 times by the person receiving the item. In the end I had to deliver it to their house to move it from mine.
Again on this occasion someone asked to collect on Saturday at 3:00pm. So I waited in, when they didn't turn up I attempted to contact via e-mail, no response! I waited in for a further 40mins, then gave up. I've had no further communication from them, certainly no apology or explanation why they didn't turn up.

Hello.

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience on the site. This is not a frequent occurrence on the site but an isolated incident and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We would like to hear more about this and if you kindly email freeads@freeads.co.uk, our support team will be happy to investigate further. In the meantime. As a small Christmas gesture, we have given you a premium upgrade for free. You can upgrade your next advert to premium for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

04-Dec-2016

Laptops

Great site better than gumtree :)

24-Nov-2016

Desktop PCs

easy to post an advert but no response as yet

20-Nov-2016

Laptops

Three photos are allowed with listings, however you can only upload one photo at a time. One should be able to multi-pick to upload all three. The character "@" is not allowed in item description, this is sometimes necessary and is not a contact detail.

20-Nov-2016

Gaming PCs

smooth process. i have successful sold items with this service. i recommend it.