Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 13 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
16-Mar-2018

Computer Cables & Connectors

Very poor coverage not 1 enquiry in several months ame products via ebay and shpock are selling

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Freeads currently has over 3 million users and we believe your items will sell soon enough. In the meantime, We have sent a few tips on selling via email.

29-Aug-2017

Good Service

07-Nov-2016

Computer Cables & Connectors

A great place to sell, buy , donate goods, thank you

12-Dec-2015

Computer Cables & Connectors

Viva Street's failure to allow decimal values of prices (e.g. £1.50) when posting an ad are inhibiting my chances of successfully selling my items for EXACTLY the price I want to.

No other free ad websites have this restriction.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. At Freeads, we do allow decimal values for prices on adverts placed on the site. For more information or help, please kindly email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk and our support team will be happy to help.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
30-Jun-2015

Computer Cables & Connectors

Great site, easy use and you get stuff sold. Thanks guys and gels

We are thrilled to hear you found Freeads quick and easy to use. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!

Best Regards,

Megan from Freeads
24-Jan-2015

Computer Cables & Connectors

I have used freeads in the past and ha e always found them very good and professional

25-Dec-2014

Computer Cables & Connectors

it was my first time with ads. I was surprised when I received a phone call the next morning asking me about my ads.

24-Oct-2014

26-Mar-2013

very happy welldone

03-Jul-2012

Computer Cables & Connectors

As a first time adverstiser I am looking to understand the market response from your website visitors. However there may be a high percentage of interested people that may want to respond but are put off by the default number that attracts charges.