Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 892 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
18-Apr

Printer Ink & Accessories

Easy to use.

12-Apr

Software

I trust your services. I wish that I will be gain more leads from your site.

05-Apr

XBox Consoles

Great service for buying goods and pets

22-Mar-2019

Xbox Games

Extremely easy to navigate and use the site . Placing an ad was super quick and free . I will definitely be back to sell more.

15-Mar-2019

Net Books

Not one enquiry.

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Freeads generates thousands of sales enquiries daily and we believe you will sell your items soon enough. In the meantime, please read up on the seller tips sent to you via email.

13-Mar-2019

Easy to use

12-Mar-2019

Playstation Consoles

The layout is easy to follow. Response time is very quick. Adverts stand out. However, your "dating" section could be improved. Customer service is very good. Overall, I am impressed with your website. You are a lot better than Shpock. MARK.

12-Mar-2019

Nintendo Wii Consoles

Excellent way to advertise free of charge.and potential buyer.thank you

01-Mar-2019

Classic Consoles

had a response almost immediately the item was free and collected the same evening

28-Feb-2019

Tablets

Hi. This is the best buy.sell.exchange site out there. Covering all departments. A 5*****

25-Feb-2019

Laptops

No problems with posting an ad. Prompt interest and sold quickly. Thank you.

19-Feb-2019

Laptops

People will not use Freeads telephone number because of cost so no one rings

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. The 070 numbers are privacy numbers which help to protect buyers/sellers details. Potential buyers can also message you directly on the advert, if opposed to calling the privacy number.

15-Feb-2019

Tablets

I like the website, easy to advertise. one alteration I would make is in the photo section away of moving the photos around so they appear in what order you would like them.

14-Feb-2019

Classic Video Games

I really don't need you wanting feedback every time I place adds on the site..
The. site. as I said before needs modernising it doesn't always work as it should..Ciao.

Hello. Thanks for the feedback and we would be happy to help. We would like to get more details and have emailed you via the support platform.

13-Feb-2019

XBox Consoles

I rate the service very well and hesitate recommending it to myvfriends

12-Feb-2019

Excelent service

10-Feb-2019

Free!..that's fantastic.
A lovely format and a very logical layout.
Easy to use...10/10.

Thank you Freeads.

23-Jan-2019

Computer Books

Very good and easy to advertise.

09-Jan-2019

Console Gaming Accessories

An easy process to place an advert and the opportunity to include a photo is good. So far, the responses to most of my adverts has been excellent.

04-Jan-2019

PDAs

Free ads are a good way of recycling unwanted stuff.

04-Jan-2019

PlayStation Video Games

Website is easy to use.

02-Jan-2019

Playstation Consoles

Absolutely easy entering ad

29-Dec-2018

Printers

Only one enquiry in months, & that was a time waster.

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. Freeads has over 2 million buyers/sellers which generate thousands of sales enquiries daily. To improve responses, a few tips have been sent to you via email.

Greg
15-Dec-2018

Apple iOS

Good. However, a little complicated to use with few instructions if you are new to the site - managed to sell my AppleMacBook within 2 days. Overall pleased just a few more instructions would be excellent.

10-Dec-2018

Tablets

This site is good for advertising your goods, but not so good for selling. I say this because I did have someone interested in purchasing one of my items, but, unfortunately, I didn't know until several months later. Too late for me.

It is very hit and miss I'm afraid; but who knows ...