Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 35 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
24-Apr-2019

Cleaning

Very good easy to follow instructions

26-Nov-2018

Ironing Help Wanted

A wonderful service it's wonderful that it's free and that you have a choice in that

25-Apr-2018

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

easy to use but still no enquiries

13-Feb-2018

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

My only criticism is that a lot of people contacted me. They ask for my postcode as they will be there in an hour and they don’t show up. Most annoying when you wait in for them

12-Dec-2017

Easy to use

24-Sep-2017

Cleaning

I put an ad on the site for a cleaner but unfortunately I only had one reply from the ad which was quite quickly from David but it turned out that he was submissive and wanted me to spank his bottom with a wooden spoon whilst he was cleaning in his marigolds so I declined the offer then he suggested that if he left out the spanking would I allow him to wear a maids uniform and a pair of marigolds so unfortunately I had to refuse him as a cleaner for me, as I am a disabled female and I live alone he also said that he only cleans for ladies I didn't expect to receive replies from someone like that.

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the freeads user. We Strongly frown at any such advances on the site and we are glad you quickly brought this to our attention via your feedback and email. The user was in breach of freeads rules and has been suspended from using freeads. As a sign of goodwill, your adverts have been bumped to the top of the listings for free.

12-Sep-2017

Cleaning

Great site and service. Set up in a very short time .
Thanks for having me

19-May-2017

Cleaning

Was free so very good but poor if paying

04-Apr-2017

Good

16-Mar-2017

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

Easy to use and hopefully effective

24-Feb-2017

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

It's good but quite hard to get the correct sub heading to come up.

29-Dec-2016

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

It was very quick and easy to set up. I'm very happy with the service. Thank you for allowing me to promote my business - hastle free.

29-Dec-2016
Great way to advertise a business

15-Jul-2016

Cleaning

Easy to use no hidden print etc

19-May-2016

DIY Help

Just used your site for adds...I like it very much..keep up the good work..Thanks Nigel...

12-Apr-2016

Cleaning

Placing the ad was free, quick and easy although I didn't get any replies.

04-Jan-2016

Ironing Help Wanted

Easy to do and free. There's not much in life that's free. Thank you free ads

Thank you for spending the time to give us feedback. You have nothing to worry about as we will always be free. As they say, 'The best things in life are free'!

Best Regards, Megan from Freeads
21-Dec-2015

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

i have posted ads a number of times on the subject of hairdressing mainly requests for people to visit me and cut my hair but i have not been able to find a text or email or call from anyone. I find it hard to believe that no one is interested and think there may be a fault in freeads system. Jason Presley

22-Dec-2015
no responses to a number of ads but my ad was bumped up for free and i am very grateful. from Jason Presley.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet on the site. There isn't an issue with the site and your advert is live on the site. Your advert is still quite new and we recommend that you give it more time. In the meantime, we have Bumped-up your advert and upgraded your advert for free.

19-Dec-2015

Ironing Help Wanted

The is my first ever ad on here and sofar so good

04-Dec-2015

Ironing Help Wanted

The service is excellent.

20-Oct-2015

Cleaning

You ban advertisers from your site without giving a reason which is very anti-social and unbusinesslike.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. According to our records, your account is active and your advert is live on the site. There isn't a record of a ban on your Freeads account. You can email us at freeads@freeads.co.uk if you require any further explanation.

10-Jun-2015

Garden Maintenance

I think the service has excellent potential however I have found it difficult to alter the catagory into which to place my ad to achieve best effect.Regards RG

26-Apr-2015

Garden Maintenance

Thank you for putting my advert in free adds I hope I will get some calls

14-Dec-2014

Home Help, Personal Care & Cooking

Few people seem to read freeads and even fewer respond - in fact none respond.

Hi,

Over 1 million people use Freeads every month to advertise successfully, so sorry to hear that you haven't filled your vacancy yet.

Here are a few tips to help your advert get more enquiries:
1) Have a look at other ads and make sure that you have included all the key pieces of information and
2) Make sure your ad title specifies the role in the best light.
3) We recommend that you share your ad with your friends by email, Facebook, Twitter or other social media.

Kind regards,

Gordon from Freeads

P.S. Thanks for the feedback. We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
27-Nov-2014