Freeads.co.uk Reviews

Consumer ratings of Freeads.co.uk

Feedback for www.freeads.co.uk has been compiled from 18 Customer Reviews

• 24/05/2012
  • Freeads is the largest independent classified site with over 161,000 adverts currently online in the UK.

Basic adverts are 100% free to place - no fees, commission or hidden costs.

Any money you make is yours to keep!

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.freeads.co.uk
04-Aug-2017

Office Chairs

only just started so, as yet, nothing to report

18-Aug-2017
not one enquiry so far

03-Jun-2017

Office Chairs

Having had many problems trying to post on Chichester freecycle, I turned to freeads and my posting went live immediately.
Thank you for making it so easy to post.

25-Mar-2017

Office Chairs

Displayed well but no response yet!

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear that you haven't had a response yet. Here are a few more tips that could help improve responses to your ad:

- We highly recommend that you include all the details of the item in your advert description and upload lots of quality pictures of the item on the adver because buyers always prefer to have an instant look at the item before buying.

- Share your advert with friends and family via Facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. Simply log into your freeads account, click on the share button right below the advert and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Check the prices of similar items on the site and make sure yours is well regulated. High prices tend to scare off potential buyers.

- Make sure that potential buyers can reach you via all mediums on the site ( Telephone, Email and free SMS).

- Alternatively, you can purchase any of our upgrades (Bump-ups, Premium and Bold credits) for your adver which could help sell your items faster on the site.

In the meantime, as a sign of goodwill, your advert has been bumped up to the top of the listings and you have also been given a premium upgrade for free.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

We hope that we've helped and it would be great if you could go back and update your review to let us know how we've done.
09-Jul-2016

No response as yet

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback ad we are sorry to hear that you haven,t sold your chair yet. We noticed your advert is still quite new on the site and we recommend that you give it more time. As a sign of goodwill, we have "upgraded" your advert to premium for free. This should improve responses to your ad.

Best Regards,

Greg from Freeads

15-Feb-2016

Office Chairs

Quite easy to use and no default to pay service. Would be useful to see how many views items have made

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you found our service easy to use.
If you log onto your account and view your ad you have placed, you will see how many times your ad has been viewed :)

Kind Regards
Megan
The Freeads Team
20-Nov-2015

Office Chairs

I love free, so freeads is great to let people know you have stuff available.
I use a couple of other sites and find them very similar.

08-Jun-2015

Office Chairs

So easy to place an ad. Simple to upload my photos. Not complicated to edit my ad.
Uncomplicated to view all my ads and any responses.

29-Apr-2015

Office Chairs

Service is not bad i like it hope to sell.

10-Dec-2014

Office Chairs

Great service easy to use thanks huys

15-Aug-2014

Ok

22-Jul-2014

Office Chairs

No problem submitting advertisement and hope for a positive response. Thank you.

24-Oct-2013

Office Chairs

Simple to use, good instructions, the layout of My Freeads is really clear. I also really like the breakdown of views as it's helps to see how successful your listing is

24-Oct-2013
I think it is a great site. It isn't as popular as Gumtree so less success rate, but I still like using it

23-Oct-2013

Office Chairs

Very good site easy to use and very quick to go online

07-Aug-2013

Office Chairs

I used to use free ads years ago when you ju st phoned in &found the service very good. This week I put my ads on line &found it quick&easy to do. Thankyou! Just need to sell them now!

17-May-2013

Office Chairs

Easy to advertise; very impressed

04-Apr-2013

Office Chairs

Seems an excellent service with easy uploads and a great website. Unable to say more at this time because there has not been enough time for any response to my ads.

10-Feb-2013

Office Chairs

Easy and quick to complete the advert.

23-Jun-2012

Office Chairs

First time Ive used Freeads and found it so easy to place an add. I love the ease of the messaging system and the photo upload.