Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 34446 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk
07-Jun-2017

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Excellent! Easy to use! Ordered at 13.00 and flowers were delivered a couple of hours later! Excellent service
Product: Flowers were amazing and delivered just a few hours after placing my order! Excellent service

17-Nov-2016

Service rating : brilliant everytime
Product: totally pleased with the flowers and awesome service, photo sent was such a brilliant idea

10-Aug-2016

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: The recipient was delighted with the flowers.

07-Mar-2016

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Was easy to use and helped me find a great and reliable florist.
Product: Flowers were georgeous and they were delivered at the perfect time that I asked for, all went so well and was so easy for me to sort.

07-Mar-2016

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : I love using Heyliss Cottage. My Mum lives in Boreham and I am in the USA. The flowers are always lovely and delivered quickly.
Product: I love using Heyliss Cottage. My Mum lives in Boreham and I am in the USA. The flowers are always lovely and delivered quickly.

20-Dec-2015

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : I have selected "good" as I have always been pleased in the past & you have been
very prompt in addressing my complaint, to which I "thank you"
Product: I have used Direct florist several times & always been very satisfied
However this last delivery to Braintree was not what I had ordered
I do understand that this is a busy time & there maybe substitutes but the delivery
was in no way similar to what I had requested. I am very disappointed

Mrs Taylor

Thank you very much for your feedback and the email you sent across. We have spoken with the florist that made your delivery and they have sent us the below message.

"Hi,Sorry to hear that Mrs Taylor was not happy.
I can assure you the basket sent was top quality & the correct value. In fact it was sent out within an hour of the flowers arriving so very fresh.As the customer had asked for a "Petite Xmas Basket" I chose the top range of flowers as I felt the finished product would have been too large made with the lower value flowers. The basket itself was approx. 20 cms. diameter & the finished product was approx 30 cms. in diameter"

Kind Regards

Direct2florist
06-Dec-2015

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Website was easy to navigate and order placement simple.
Product: The bouquet was of a good quality and colourful, well arranged. Delivery made within the timescale requested.

07-Oct-2015

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : My daughter was delighted with the flowers received on her Birthday thought they were beautiful. The delivery was spot on & the order was so easy to complete on line.
Product: Very pleased with the flowers supplied first class i wont hesitate using your services again Well done to all a delighted customer & recipent.

19-May-2015

Service rating : Always a good choice and excellent prices
Product: Beautiful bouquet - my friend could not get over how nice it was

30-Apr-2015

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Very nice flowers and prompt delivery

18-Mar-2015

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Quick and easy to complete.
Product: My Mother loved her flowers, and the deliverer had the sense to leave them safe and out of sight after my parents did not hear the bell. Thank you!

14-Oct-2014

Excellent customer service

27-Jul-2014

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Very effective and easy to order precisely what you want, I will continue to use direct2florist.
Product: Absolutely lovely bouquet delivered with message at the time and day requested - thank you!

05-Apr-2014

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Delivered same day and as per special instructions
Product: Lovely flowers and and really appreciated getting an email photo of what had been delivered.

31-Mar-2014

Service rating : Ordering was easy delivery was good
Product: The photo was brilliant idea so the person who sent them knew what they had ordered and paid for

31-Mar-2014

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : convenient and effective.
Product: My Mum was delighted with her flowers, which were delivered promptly, thank you!

21-Jan-2014

Service rating : Very easy website to use
Product: The flowers that I requested were not exactly the same as depicted but nevertheless the bouquet was gorgeous and my friend loved it

21-Jan-2014

Heylis Cottage Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : No fuss, really easy to place my order
Product: Beautiful flowers. Lasted for a long time too. A perfect gift