Produit
Produit
Revenir à tous les commentaires
Product Image

Cascade 220 - Bright Red (8414)

avis au

cours de l’année écoulée

Cascade 220 - Bright Red (8414) - A joyous rainbow of hues - Cascade 220 and Cascade 220 Heathers has a range of shades that could make a grown knitter weep. 100% Peruvian highland wool, this glorious yarn knits up on 4.5-5mm needles as a worsted-to-aran weight, suitable for any aran pattern. There is no end to the list of uses for this fabulous yarn - obviously wonderful for colour work, a gorgeous yarn to wear and knit - but also to crochet. Perfect for garments, accessories and homeware.. SKU: 08008414.

Lire plus
Debra Rumpza
1 day ago
Date d'achat : 17/06/2024
Cascade 220
Knits up beautifully. Great color.
Date d'achat : 15/06/2024
Cascade 220
Seems to knit up nicely although I’ve not finished garment yet. Obviously haven’t washed knitting and the real test will be when garment is completed and eventually washed.
Date d'achat : 06/06/2024
Cascade 220
Love this yarn. Knits up beautifully
Date d'achat : 21/05/2024
Cascade 220
Lovely yarn in a lovely color. I really like that it has so many tones, which gives it a rich look. I've never tried Cascade 220 before, but I'm coming back for more.
BM
Britt-Inger More
Date d'achat : 06/06/2024
Cascade 220
Wonderful color,easy to knit socks with. Maybe a little bit expensive if you want to sell homemade ones.
Date d'achat : 02/06/2024
Lovely to knit with
LP
Laura Porter
Wigan
Date d'achat : 29/05/2024
Cascade 220
Cascade 220 is great wool for the price point. It's very fluid to knit with, great stitch definition. Colour was a little different to what I expected from the online image, but this is one of the per
Elizabeth Essien
LoveCrafts
Hello, thank for your feedback! I'm really sorry to hear that the Cascade 220 yarn from your order (XE-28E-736-316-PV) wasn't what you expected. We've had to temporarily disable the compare tool while our tech team makes some exciting updates to our website. Please keep in mind that yarn color swatches can look different due to dye-lot variations and your screen settings (contrast/brightness). We appreciate your understanding and you can reach out to me at info@lovecrafts.com if you have any other questions or concerns! Best wishes, Elizabeth and the LoveCrafts Team
LP
Laura Porter
Wigan
Date d'achat : 29/05/2024
Elizabeth Essien
LoveCrafts
Date d'achat : 21/05/2024
Cascade 220
A nice soft yarn seemed thinner than other aran yarns but beautiful colours
KC
Keli Clark
Scotland
Date d'achat : 26/05/2024
À propos de LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
Tout lire
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

Nos prix indépendants récompensent les meilleures marques en matière de service à la clientèle. Les gagnants sont désignés sur la base des avis qu’ils reçoivent de leurs clients.

Pourquoi faire confiance aux avis de Feefo ?

À propos de LoveCrafts