To celebrate the launch of the Feefo Trusted Service Awards 2022, we’re giving one lucky business the chance to win £250 to spend on a virtual night out for you and your team!
Our Trusted Service Awards are given out each January and reward businesses of all shapes and sizes who have gone above and beyond for their customers during the previous 12 months.
From first-time winners to brands who have consistently received top marks, our annual recognition program puts genuine feedback centre stage. We listen to our merchants' customers and acknowledge their feelings by giving out either a Trusted, Gold or Platinum Award.
Now that 2022 is well underway, Feefo customers are busy collecting trusted reviews that will ultimately count towards their score for next year, meaning that there's no better time to join Feefo to start collecting verified reviews and promoting all the good things your customers are saying.
- Share your best Feefo review of 2021 on social media
- Tag an official Feefo post in your account (see links below)
- Include the hashtag #FeefoTrusted in your post
- Get creative! This could be a 5-star Feefo review you received or a memorable piece of product feedback via Feefo – we welcome quotes or screenshots of the best piece of feedback.
- Entry on each social media platform is a fresh entry, so participants can enter three times across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get posting as soon as possible; the competition closes on Friday 18th February 2022.
If you’re not already following Feefo on social media, here are some useful links:
• A £250 contribution to a virtual team night out!
If your business is chosen as the overall winner, you’ll be able to celebrate your incredible victory with your team with a fun, virtual activity for everyone. Looking for inspiration? Ideas include:
Why not ask your team what they'd like to do by sending them a Feefo Survey!
1. The promoter is: Feefo Holdings Ltd (company no. 07191962) whose registered office is at Feefo Barn Heath Farm, Heath Road East, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4HT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Feefo and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entries will be Friday 18th February, 11.59 pm. After this time and date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. To enter you must tag Feefo and share the best Feefo customer review you received in 2021. The post could include a screenshot or quote of this piece of feedback. All entries must include #FeefoTrusted in order to qualify. You can enter on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn as long as the relevant social handles are tagged, @Feefo_official on Twitter, @FeefoOfficial on Facebook and @Feefo for LinkedIn.
9. Entry on each social media platform is a fresh entry, so participants can enter three times across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Only Feefo reviews will qualify for the competition.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is a £250 contribution towards a virtual night out, such as a virtual escape room or cocktail making class. For a virtual experience costing more than £250, the winner will need to pay the difference.
12. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will be chosen by random by software, from all entries received and verified by Feefo.
13. The winners will be notified by direct message via Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The entries provided for this competition may be used by Feefo for marketing and PR purposes.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Net Promoter® and NPS® are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.