Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer with knowledge of data visualization?
Would you like to work for a business that values our product team highly and is going from strength to strength?
Then Feefo wants to hear from you!
Who are we?
Feefo gives its 4,000 clients, spanning SMB, SME and Enterprise, access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star rating system boosted by a range of insight tools helps thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
- Ensure our product features are valuable for people and easy to use, with a passion for translating complex problems into simple, usable solutions that meet both client and business needs.
- You will help our customers derive the greatest possible value from the millions of data points we have available, finding meaningful insight to improve their customer relationships and presenting this in innovative and accessible ways.
- Your passion for facilitating workshops brings people from different disciplines together in a way that inspires and excites.
- You will have experience balancing qualitative and quantitative data to build your understanding of the customer journey.
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software, ideally in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Technical and design skills to bring large datasets to life in the most engaging way for users.
- Experience in customer journey mapping for data and reporting platforms.
- Interaction design skills that define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale.
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Experience in CEM or CX is beneficial but not essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid remote working
- Pension scheme