Feefo is looking for an experienced UX Designer to help us create a best in class experience for our market leading SaaS product used by over 5,000 brands. You’ll work closely with Product Managers and be an advocate for following the right process for product development.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic UX Designer who is passionate about improving the user experience by understanding and empathising with the people we are designing for. We’re looking for someone who approaches work with curiosity and a high degree of attention to detail.
As well as being able to comfortably shape our products you will have an eye for detail and be able to work hands-on to turn that vision into reality. As a product designer, you’ll be able to demonstrate a successful track record of defining and delivering digital products that support customer needs.
Dovetailing with Product Managers you will join initiatives at various stages in their lifecycle. From exploring new opportunities for the Product Roadmap, to testing prototypes and analysing live engagement metrics.
We are looking for self-motivated, creative people with strong communications skills that can drive real change for our customers.
- A solid online portfolio clearly illustrating the processes you followed, as well as outcome reached
- 3+ years’ work experience creating user stories, scenarios, journey flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes and visual design for desktop and mobile-based applications and websites.
- 3+ years’ executing pixel perfect, production ready assets with experience of refining solutions through testing and iteration
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to translate complex challenges to effortless, simple solutions that meet both user and business needs.
- Highly experienced in UI tools InVision, Figma, Marvel etc and not being afraid to put pen to paper but also demonstrate knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods and tools
- Ability to manage own workflow and function autonomously, but also excellent with collaboration and accepting group critique.
- Extremely detailed-focused, while at the same time, maintaining a view of the larger experience and challenge ahead
- Shaping and supporting the Product Roadmap by gathering and sharing data from customer/user interviews, user testing, heatmaps, recordings, polls, funnels, journey maps – defining the most appropriate tools for the challenge ahead
- A team player, collaborating with colleagues across teams to make sure we're making the most of our data and to identify weaknesses in the user journey, proposing activities for continual improvement
- Be a UX evangelist and help educate and guide strategic user experience initiatives that continuously promote a user-centered design approach both internally and through the product user experience
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme