Location: Boston / Remote
Are you passionate about building relationships and partnering with clients to help them achieve their goals? Want to work for a fast-paced technology company?
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be accountable for the overall retention and growth revenue with a portfolio of key clients. Building and developing partnerships within respective client tier to ensure ongoing retention, driving product engagement, to deliver and ROI and world class service. In addition, you will be responsible for raising the company’s profile/reputation and support in building customer advocacy through PR opportunities, case studies, testimonials and referrals.
- Pro-actively develop strong relationships between Feefo and the client including identifying key stakeholders and client motivation/buying reasons for using Feefo, advising on product integration, data structure, use of reporting, sharing industry knowledge and best practice product usage; ensuring clients understand what we do, new features, understanding issues preventing a client from getting the most out of our platform and products.
- Responding to all client queries within one working day, utilise 1st and 2nd line support and other teams to maximise service and engagement with clients, always keeping close communication with clients and managing expectations.
- This will include understanding and mapping the client’s needs, challenges and objectives, building relationships with key contacts across each department. Ensuring clients are getting the most out of Feefo through best possible data structure, integration and logo-display across their websites and other marketing channels, regular calls and face to face review meetings in line with engagement framework.
- Review and update CRM so Feefo has up-to-date information about its clients that can be used as part of our growth strategy, sales, brand or development purposes.
- Advising clients how best to respond to customer feedback, how to maximise their response rates utilising our products, utilisation of our products to increase their customer insights and business growth.
- Delivering a value proposition and ROI to all clients.
- Attend meetings and prepare presentations for clients as required.
- Identify volume or new product opportunities.(expand)
- Identify and manage high risk clients within your portfolio of clients to minimise churn.
- Collect case studies and other evidence that can be used by sales and marketing teams
- CRM management, responsible for up to date management of client data, records and account plans.
- Accountable for activity levels (inputs) and commercial targets (outputs).
- Regularly update direct managers on reasons for churn, client feedback, issues or concerns to relevant teams/departments.
- Demonstrating and championing our CS/Company core values
- You will have 2 to 3 years experience as a CSM or Account Manager within a SaaS, or start-up technology environment
- Fantastic relationship skills and ability to build rapport with clients at all levels both on the phone and face to face
- Passionate about delivering a world class service partnering with clients to support them in achieving their goals
- Ability to work with internal key stakeholders to find and develop solutions
- Empathetic, resilient self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Whatever it takes attitude
- Competent with CRM systems
A competitive remuneration package