Location: Petersfield, Hampshire / London / Remote
Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think – it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 4,000 clients access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences. Feefo is growing rapidly and we have a dynamic group of ambitious and entrepreneurial people based in our main office in Petersfield who enjoy the unique cultural setting. Feefo also has offices in central London, Boston and Sydney.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious strategy we now have an opportunity for a commercially focused strategic and operational UK Director of Customer Success managing a team of CSM’s and 1st & 2nd line support teams (Customer Support & Tech Support). The role will be accountable for the retention and growth of revenue within our SMB & SME clients.
- Own and drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, upsell, advocacy and life-time value.
- Delivering customer value and ROI, through world class service delivery and education around our value proposition.
- Influence future life-time value through higher product adoption and customer engagement.
- Drive revenue growth through cross-sell, upsell and renewal revenue in line with company growth projections.
- Partner with marketing on CS enablement, customer marketing and voice of the customer programs.
- Cross functional collaboration with product, sales and marketing to align our value proposition across the customer journey within each different industry sectors.
- Utilization of data and insights to analyse and determine levers for operational efficiency to drive continuous improvement across the CSM team, 1st and 2nd Line support & other departments.
- Hands on role, managing, coaching and developing a team of CSM’s, inspiring and driving high performance; managing and developing Head of Support to ensure high level of service across our 1st & 2nd line support teams.
- Measure and manage CS KPI’s and outcomes, to deliver retention, growth and net churn, reporting monthly and quarterly summaries, ability to spot trends, identify risk and develop and execute on plans.
- Hire and retaining high potential talent, responsibility for employee retention.
- Act as client escalation point and own resolutions for best possible solution.
- Being a customer advocate to ensure the right priority and resources within the team are being applied to maximize customer success activities.
- Build and nurture positive relationships with key stakeholders across the business, influencing and collaborating on business initiatives to drive change and deliver positive outcomes.
- Understand the competitor landscape to manage and mitigate risk of churn.
- Champion overall company initiatives in line with Senior Leadership strategy.
- Ambassador of Feefo CS core values.
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, or related discipline ideally within Martech or SaaS.
- Proven experience developing high performance within individuals and teams.
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership and accountability for outcomes.
- Experience implementing and measuring operational metrics, using data to make informed decisions.
- Deep understanding of recurring revenue business models
- Track record improving client retention and revenue growth.
- Demonstrable success working with cross functional groups to achieve goals & outcomes.
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Death in service