Have you mapped out customer journeys and/or data platforms?
Are you a Product Manager looking for a new challenge, within a rapidly growing business?
Then Feefo wants to hear from you!
We’re looking for an experienced and exceptional Product Manager to join our growing team at Feefo. For this role, we are particularly interested in talking to candidates who have data visualization experience and have mapped out customer journeys for reporting and data platforms.
Who are we?
Feefo gives its 4,000 clients, spanning SMB, SME and Enterprise, access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star rating system boosted by a range of insight tools helps thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
- Help build the vision and strategy for your products by building and maintaining your understanding of the industry, competitive landscape, customer, and business needs.
- Ensure the product backlog aligns with the product vision and strategy.
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand the most commercially valuable items to work on and with developers to understand feasibility. Partner with delivery managers to help prioritise.
- Communicate your proposals and decisions broadly and get buy-in for decisions.
- Measure yourself on your success in making the right bets and track the outcomes of your choices through data.
- Data Visualization experience, ideally in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience bringing large datasets to life in the most engaging way for users.
- Worked alongside developers in an Agile framework.
- Developed a product management toolkit that other PMs would be familiar with.
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
- Competitive Salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid remote working
- Pension scheme