In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for managing the product lifecycle for new initiatives and continuous improvement of the Feefo value proposition. The ideal candidate will have deep product management experience shaping SaaS or high traffic B2C ecommerce/marketing products in partnership with a track record of improving the user and customer experience in a measurable way.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of interpersonal communication skills, business acumen and technical savvy, and will enjoy spending time and working with teams across the business to develop innovative solutions. As part of a rapidly growing Product and User Experience team you will help shape the exciting next stages in the Feefo product and how we deliver value to our customers.
- Lead the Scrum Team, providing vision, direction and day to day support Own and drive performance improvements through focussed enhancements and initiatives to meet your assigned outcomes.
- Drive the lifecycle (design, delivery, launch and post launch) of enhancements through collaborative working with Customers, Sales and Customer Success, Marketing, Analysts, UX Designers, Scrum Team and Cloud.
- Champion the voice of the customer, balanced with business needs to define, prioritise and refine the backlog.
- Maintaining and reporting progress back to the Product Leader on your Key Performance Indicators in accordance with your assigned outcome.
- Supporting the Product Leader maintain the product roadmap, and whilst maintaining a good understanding on business strategy and vision.
- Search out, identify and define new opportunities to drive improvements in Product and Customer Experience in alignment with the vision and strategy. Providing a well-defined case (supporting research, rationale and assumptions)
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future needs surrounding your product domain, that aligns to our vision and strategy.
- Maintaining awareness on latest market trends (Technology, UGC, VoC, CX, SaaS), competitor intel and customer needs to identify opportunities for new products and enhancements.
- Championing and evangelising your product, enhancements and benefits to customers, internal teams and stakeholders with confidence
- Motivating and building cohesion between stakeholders of all levels and communicating effectively to ensure buy-in to ensure product success
- Be a role model, support and influence improvements to the agile methodology and product delivery culture though your Scrum Team and participation in Scrum of Scrums meetings.
- Minimum of 2 years Agile SCRUM management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience, ideally across more than one product OR with an ecommerce CX management, advertising and conversion experience Product, UX or CX management experience in SaaS or high traffic B2C ecommerce products essential
- Experience of using data and customer feedback to enhance the customer experience across ecommerce propositions
- Passionate about building great products that deliver real value to customers and business alike
- Passion for solving problems.
- Ability to analyse and identify trends within customer data and optimising key conversion funnels
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet user/customer needs
- Previous Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, User Experience or Business Analyst experience is essential.
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Death in service