Are you a Product Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a CX focused and fast-paced SaaS business that is going from strength to strength?
Look no further than Feefo!
Feefo is a leading customer reviews and insights company, powered by innovative technology and smart, hardworking people. Our mission is to make every experience exceptional, everywhere, and that starts with helping businesses listen to their customers through feedback and reviews.
We’re looking for an experienced and exceptional Product Manager to join our growing team at Feefo. You will become trusted by colleagues for your depth of knowledge about the product and features you own, the industry, and the competition. You understand that your role is to balance business and customer needs. Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
Please note! This role can be based out of either our Petersfield or London offices.
- Help build the vision and strategy for your products by building and maintaining your understanding of the industry, competitive landscape, customer, and business needs.
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand the most commercially valuable items to work on and with developers to understand feasibility. Partner with delivery managers to help prioritise.
- Communicate your proposals and decisions broadly and get buy-in for decisions. Measure yourself on your success in making the right bets and track the outcomes of your choices through data.
- Ensure the product backlog aligns with the product vision and strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a product manager in a digital or SaaS company of a recognisable brand.
- Worked as a PM alongside developers in an Agile framework.
- Experience with Jira is essential.
- This role would suit someone with a mixture of both B2B and B2C experience, not solely one or the other.
- You should be able to rationalise a few different toolsets as we go through a period of positive change and integration here.
- Data fluent, Excel power user.
- Commercial. Can build business cases using P&Ls.
- A natural communicator who is a self-starter - our Head of Product is mentoring more junior members of the product team so you'll need to hit the ground running.
- Competitive Salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid remote working from either our London or Petersfield office
- Pension scheme