Location: Petersfield, Hampshire or London with flexibility for remote working
Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think – it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 4,000 clients, spanning SMB, SME and Enterprise, access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
As a result of growth, we are now looking for a Senior Product visionary to shape and take ownership of Feefo’s global Product Strategy.
Reporting into the Board of Directors to lead and grow a small team of innovative Product and Design specialists, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the company’s ambitious growth plans, one of which includes accelerating the expansion of, and focus towards, Enterprise clients.
With a solution-orientated mindset and a strong digital background, you will be able to understand the business challenges and issues faced by our clients, leveraging a commercially viable technology solution in order to help resolve client challenges or deliver client objectives.
- Define the strategy and build a robust product roadmap and culture focused on the client and outcomes
- Manage all phases of product development and delivery, including concept, testing, and launch
- Lead, manage, recruit and inspire and engage a high-performing team, fostering a dynamic of collaboration, growth, and professional development
- Ensure product management methodology and processes are adopted effectively
- Drive business and customer growth, by identifying opportunities through market and competitor analysis, while still maintaining foundational business goals and priorities
- Develop Feefo’s pricing strategy across the whole product suite
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business, including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to ensure alignment with external communication, in terms of target markets, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and key benefits
- Continuously measure and evaluate product success, reporting and making suggestions to the Board of Directors
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to encourage buy-in to product development and strategy across the whole business
- Act as a “Product” spokesperson for Feefo both internally and externally
- Strong B2B or B2B2C Product Management experience, ideally within MarTech, SaaS or CX
- Proven ability to lead Product teams, creating loyalty, trust and ROI for the business
- Excellent people management skills and experience of growing teams
- Demonstrable experience of determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, winning buy-in and building relationships across the business and with customers
- Commercially focussed, with experience of building pricing models
- Results driven with a continuous mind-set to improve
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple deliverables in a vibrant and fast-paced environment
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme