Are you a Product Designer with a passion for building websites and web applications?
Do you want to work for an award-winning SaaS business that is going from strength to strength?
Look no further than Feefo!
Feefo makes it easy for companies of all sizes to gather comprehensive, authentic insight at each step of the customer journey across all touchpoints to power acquisition, retention, and strategic planning. We provide consumers with product and service reviews they can trust.
As a Product Designer, you will ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. You will utilise your entire range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
For this role we are particularly interested in talking to candidates who have web site and web application design skills and experience.
- You will ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. You will utilise your entire range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
- The Product Designer will own the user experience of products throughout their lifecycle, ensuring existing products are meeting high standards of usability for customers and hitting business metrics.
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant and are grounded in a deep understanding of Feefo's customer needs, personas, and journeys.
- Experience of building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience.
- A minimum of 3 years' product design work experience in a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experience of customer journey mapping for websites and web applications.
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, colour, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan/Private Healthcare
- Hybrid remote working
- 25 days holiday, rising with service
- Additional x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Professional development - access to LinkedIn Learning and much more
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme