We’re not your typical reviews company. We give brands the tools to make smarter decisions and improve consumer experiences by unlocking insight obtained from real customer feedback.
As well as helping to increase conversion rates, improve SEO and reduce churn, Feefo applies smart technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to customer reviews, helping businesses to build relationships, improve brand reputation and make informed decisions for the future. Don’t just take our word for it – Feefo is a Google Premier Partner, working with over 3,500 brands and trusted by millions of consumers worldwide.
Feefo’s famous star rating system boosted by a range of insight tools helps thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
About the role:
People Advisor Reporting to the CPO, you’ll be working across the full People, Culture and HR generalist remit, supporting progressive initiatives to effectively business partner across the business. You will support enhancing our employee value proposition, with a particular focus on culture, retention, performance management and L&D. In addition to creating best practice policies and processes, preparing the business for growth and scale-up.
• Managing the new experience from their offer, pre-onboarding, onboarding and probationary period
• Supports on culture initiatives across the business inc. employee surveys, Perks & Benefits, Recognition Schemes.
• Hosts working groups across the business to evolve new initiatives with employee-led content
• Proposing retention and recognition schemes, performance management, talent management and L&D programmes for consideration and evolvement inc mentoring programme
• Project managing migration of employee data to new HRIS inc proposing and managing HR platforms, tools and software including new software for performance management and multiple L&D offerings
• Producing costed proposals including flexi-benefits and current and relevant perks for demographics • Ensures D&I and wellbeing and mental health is a core focus and at the heart of all initiatives
• Taking ownership of key People initiative projects including culture, values, internal comms, CSR
• Defining the full employee journey, working across multiple projects and initiatives
• Assist in preparation and sending of letters regarding safeguarding, disciplinary, grievance and redundancy consultation meetings and outcomes
• Acting as the first point of contact and day-to-day support and follow-through across the full generalist remit including onboarding, offers, leavers, attendance management, benefits, maternity, reviews/bonus, EOP process, global mobility, recruitment, PSL, etc.
• Managing UK & US company benefits including private healthcare, gym membership, pension, etc.
• Recommending updates and delivery of HR policies and procedures
• Advising on ER issues, investigations, case preparation, etc.
• Streamlining HR operations and efficiencies
• Updates all content from offer letters, policies, initiatives, etc. to ensure friendliness and approachability of tone
• Composing correspondence and drafting HR and employee documents
• Creating benchmark reports, preparing scoping documents, research and analysis, through proposals and recommendations
Degree or equivalent, HR/Business or similar
• CIPD qualified essential
• Experience in managing new HRIS tech and migrations
• Experience in managing engagement, performance and L&D platforms
• Demonstrates strong relationship management skills across multiple stakeholders inc c-Suite
• A confident and personable communicator
• 2+ years dedicated HR experience, working in a People/HR Dept
• Experience in working collaboratively and being a team player
• Solid understanding of UK laws, regulations and best practices
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.