Petersfield, Hampshire / London / Remote
Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think – it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 4,000 clients, spanning SMB, SME and Enterprise, access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced strategic Head of Partnerships who can leverage customer, industry and product insights to create a compelling and differentiated partner programme. Through partnerships with software reseller’s, ecommerce platforms, digital marketing agencies and technology vendors, this role presents an opportunity to significantly unlock and increase revenue potential.
This role is well suited to someone who has operated in the partner sales space and understands how to nurture commercial and technical partners. With the ability to switch quickly from strategic thinking to tactical details, the successful candidate will be a natural relationship builder.
Reporting into the Director of Sales you will be able to balance the needs of new partner engagement and development as well as leveraging the many partners that are already part of Feefo’s ecosystem, many of which have latent potential, is key.
With a strong digital background, you will be driven to achieve commercial success with the ability to start to accelerate the partner pipeline. You will be a natural ambassador for Feefo when engaging with partners and potential partners and will create and champion Feefo’s partner USPs.
- Define Feefo’s Partner strategy and deliver Feefo’s annual Partner revenue targets
- Develop the Partner plan for Feefo, outlining key actions, budget and resources needed including management support.
- Define the Partner Journey from onboarding to cross-selling/growth and retention.
- Undertake a comprehensive audit across the Feefo Partner base to segment existing partners in terms of revenue value and number of clients, determining where short term focus should be and identifying investment areas.
- Re-engage with priority (tier one) partners in order to re-energise the account and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Support the integration of a suite of partner sales engagement assets, which may include some or all of the following: partner portal; collateral; price lists; training tools; partner value proposition and USPs.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify priority assets and sales collateral which can be white labelled or tailored for partners’ use. Provide regular feedback to Marketing on the success of sales assets and promotions.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders at partners to develop personalised training programs, where appropriate and where the level of revenue potential is significant.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure effective delivery of training content and tracking and reporting of completion and certification records.
- Produce monthly reports on Partner Sales KPIs, flagging issues or trends which need remedial action. In particular, address any customer service issues raised by the partner and work with functional teams to resolve issues.
- Prior experience in managing and developing strategic Partner relationships, commercial and technical, within MarTech, SaaS or CX
- Able to demonstrate consistently successful track record of revenue achievement against company goals.
- Takes an “own business” approach, thoroughly data-driven, adept at managing targets, forecasting accurately, setting short term goals and driving towards results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer journeys.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change; start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Commercially aware, measuring impact of activity in a quest for constant improvement
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme