Petersfield / London / Remote
Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think – it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 4,000 clients access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious growth strategy we now have an opportunity for a commercially focused, driven, self-motivated Enterprise Sales Consultant. With a strong digital / ecommerce background, you will have software sales experience in a fast-paced environment and a proven track record of nurturing and successfully closing sales leads.
You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with prospects, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Prospect, identify, and qualify Enterprise Sales opportunities
- Take a consultative approach to define and analyse needs, qualification and present the value proposition to potential clients.
- Conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure, working with the Enterprise Sales Manager and Finance on pricing schedules and contracts.
- Prepare proposals, based on the customer needs advising on solutions based on requirements.
- In conjunction with and from support from the Enterprise Sales Manager, take a lead on responding to tendors; RFPs, RFQs, bringing together key stakeholders within the business, including Pre-sales and implementation.
- Work effectively with key internal stakeholders and the client to develop strategic plans in relation to the proposed solution.
- Achieve all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
- Develop & maintain successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Develop a full understanding of the business market place
- Represent Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
- Work closely with the marketing and the sales teams to devise marketing materials and tools to support new sales development.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date in order to provide subject matter expertise.
- Proven Enterprise sales experience within MarTech, SaaS or CX.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team.
- Experience working to, and exceeding, targets with responsibility for your own success.
- Experience of responding to RFQs and RFQs.
- Experience of using CRM databases, ideally Microsoft Dynamics.
- An understanding of digital marketing practices would be preferable, although it is not essential.
- Consultative, tenacious and professional in approach, with high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible to a changing environment.
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme