Are you an experienced Data Engineer with knowledge of cloud infrastructure such as Google Cloud?
Have you got experience with Data Warehousing, processing and pipeline design?
Then Feefo wants to hear from you!
Feefo is an award-winning customer reviews and insights company, powered by innovative technology and smart, hardworking people. Our mission is to make every experience exceptional, everywhere, and that starts with helping businesses listen to their customers through feedback and reviews.
Interested in exploring data and finding innovative ways to collect, curate, and make it easily accessible for others to use? How about doing that at scale? Feefo’s unique dataset contains millions of interactions between users and brands around the globe. Does working with such a vast amount of data sound exciting? Come and join us!
As the Data Engineer you will:
Collaborate cross functionally with engineering, product and data teams to build impactful data products and infrastructure such as:
- Intuitive and useful insight products such as visualization and reporting tools, both for our clients and internal teams.
- Adaptable and reliable datasets and models to support these products.
- Efficient, reliable and scalable data pipelines and tools.
You’ll also own, maintain and continuously improve Feefo’s internal data engineering stack and capability using best in class technology.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Data Engineer on cloud infrastructure (Feefo uses Google Cloud).
- Experience with data warehousing (eg: Google BigQuery), data processing (eg: Apache Spark, Beam), and pipeline design and orchestration (e.g Airflow or Cloud Composer).
- Experience working with a variety of data formats and databases, both relational/SQL, No-SQL (Cloud Datastore, MongoDB), and storage (S3 or Google Storage).
- Proficiency with an object-oriented programming language, ideally Python or Java 8+.
- Proficiency in SQL for data management and querying.
- Experience with modern development and deployment tools (Github, Jira, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan/Private Healthcare
- Fully remote working if required
- 25 days holiday, rising with service
- Additional x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Professional development - access to LinkedIn Learning and much more
- Eyecare vouchers