Do you have a passion for creating actionable analytics and reporting that changes the way businesses operate?
Are you as comfortable writing well-designed SQL queries to extract data from customer databases and tools as you are building interactive, actionable dashboards?
Then we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Feefo gives its 4,000 clients, spanning SMB, SME and Enterprise, access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star rating system boosted by a range of insight tools helps thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
- As the Customer Analyst, you will design, build and maintain reporting and analytics for account management and customer success teams including retention and account management reporting.
- You will provide data-driven insights and help devise action plans to improve customer onboarding and retention and maximise lifetime value.
- You’ll collaborate with CRM, marketing and data teams to help define, ingest and maintain key customer datasets in CRM, internal databases (BigQuery) and other tools.
- 3-5 years experience as a data or business intelligence analyst preferably in commercial or customer-facing teams.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels to define reporting requirements, KPIs/metrics and drill-downs.
- Strong experience using SQL for data analysis and reporting.
- Strong experience with PowerBI or similar visualization and reporting tools, including building calculated fields, measures and datasets (DAX or equivalent).
- Strong experience with CRM tools and data, preferably Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent.
- Experience within B2B or SaaS/Martech is beneficial but not essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid remote working
- Pension scheme