Do you have experience with AWS and/or GCP?
Do you want to assist on a major project as we migrate a large workload of services from AWS to GCP?
Then look no further than Feefo!
As one of our Cloud Infrastructure Engineers, you will assist on a project to migrate a large and complex workload involving various AWS services to GCP. Working closely with other departments to ensure that the cloud architecture to support new functionality is the best in its class while providing BAU support to existing cloud infrastructure. You are able to work fully remotely in this role.
- Ongoing support of the existing cloud-based infrastructure (GCP & AWS).
- Participate in the design and build of complex cloud-based infrastructure running a high-volume SaaS platform, including Kubernetes, load balancers, networking, firewalls, Linux virtual machines, cloud scaling databases, CI/CD pipelines and associated technologies.
- Identify, develop and implement tooling solutions to automate common tasks.
- Work alongside Feefo’s scrum teams to participate in the planning of work within an agile development environment.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems in our live and QA environments.
- Work with product teams to ensure services are appropriately configured for production release considering predicted load. volumes, scalability, redundancy and security requirements.
- Prioritise and deliver recommendations and improvements in response to incidents.
- Respond to critical issues or other work outside of working hours as required.
- Fundamental knowledge and practical experience of working with networking technologies, Linux based operating systems and database technologies.
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience including Kubernetes and Terraform using AWS or GCP.
- We need someone who is able to hit the ground running with this, so both permanent staff and contractors will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Health care cash plan/Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in Service
- Training & Development - access to LinkedIn Learning and more
- 25 days holiday increasing with service
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Fully remote working if required
- Pension scheme